All American Rejects

D

DJ ClaRk KeNt

These guys are good....I like how they blend the rock stuff w/ the electronic beats etc...

What do you guys think??? Their new single "Time Stands Still" is nice......

Last edited by a moderator:
Loll...

I guess when you're really into a certain genre of music, you start to discriminate on the lighter stuff....

Kinda the same way not many hip hop heads will tell you they like Nelly.....

I still say Hillary Duff makes some good music tho man

She'll sell a lot of records because she already had the fan base from the TV show. I give her 3 years before she's out like Lars Ulrich's hairline.

nelly..........................*searches for large plank of wood with nails in it reserved exclusive for the beating of nelly and all like him*

oh jesus,please dont do that.,seriously nelly makes me physically ill.,i have never heard someone make a worse song than that commander keen sampling hot in herre.,f7ck its terrible.....i feel physically exausted just thinking about how crap he is.,

all I know is it makes dumb little hot girls shake their booties...I just kinda tune out the music and watch.

been there heard that!

don't know how long they are going to last. There is nothing different about there music. They sound like so many other bands out there.

Re: been there heard that!

spacecowboy said:
don't know how long they are going to last. There is nothing different about there music. They sound like so many other bands out there.

Their time was up 2 months ago.

shaq D said:
is it too hot in herre for you?

never heard such disgusting voice!!!!!
only girls with bigger booms less brains like him

I have more respect for them after i saw their good performance on mtv hardrock. Still not really my bag tho.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back