Who didnt saw this Video must see this why Avicii is fuc... amazing producer

Wow, that was crazy! He really is a huge inspiration for all upcoming producers, showing us that with hard work and dedication you can make it!

Just because he finished a track that he was working on just before he got to his gig doesn't mean he is an amazing producer. Avicii's brand of house is just like the rest of the electro crap that is hot right now. Nothing special or different about his music, just another clone cashing in on the "EDM" craze.

Nothing like a bit of time pressure to make you focus on getting something good out. I assume the track played in the vid was the one he was bouncing right before the show.

Just because he finished a track that he was working on just before he got to his gig doesn't mean he is an amazing producer. Avicii's brand of house is just like the rest of the electro crap that is hot right now. Nothing special or different about his music, just another clone cashing in on the "EDM" craze.

I dont agree with you. To finish track when you are getting that kind of pressure is insane hard. Another thing you said that its nothing special about his music and all "EDM" is crap. Its just because you like different music doesnt mean that all other genres is piece of sh... All people who I know everbody likes different music, someone likes hip hop, someone classical, rap and etc. But what I noticed and dont understand why all people who likes drumm n bass music says that House music is crap. And I give 80% that you are the guy who loves drum n bass. Personaly I like drum n bass too, and many other genres. But saying that some kind of music is crap just because its more popular than music what you like is a bullshit. And back to Avicii you say electro crap. Just try to remake your own version of his music from electro to real instruments piano guitars and etc. And you will notice that its still sounds very good. Because Avicii is very talented with his melodies.

I've tried listening to his music but can't seem to get into it much. I don't know what it is about his music that can't get me into, but I guess that just not the artist for me. He works hard though haha, they all do. I'm really hoping to see Above & Beyond live someday T~T or livetunes that day shall come >: D.

Name me one other EDM artist that makes music the same as Avicii's. He has his own sound and style, and from what I know, he's the only one who's really gotten big with this whole acoustic country/house type of sound. Just because it blew up and got so overplayed doesn't mean it's a reason to hate.

I dont agree with you. To finish track when you are getting that kind of pressure is insane hard. Another thing you said that its nothing special about his music and all "EDM" is crap. Its just because you like different music doesnt mean that all other genres is piece of sh... All people who I know everbody likes different music, someone likes hip hop, someone classical, rap and etc. But what I noticed and dont understand why all people who likes drumm n bass music says that House music is crap. And I give 80% that you are the guy who loves drum n bass. Personaly I like drum n bass too, and many other genres. But saying that some kind of music is crap just because its more popular than music what you like is a bullshit. And back to Avicii you say electro crap. Just try to remake your own version of his music from electro to real instruments piano guitars and etc. And you will notice that its still sounds very good. Because Avicii is very talented with his melodies.

I dont think Icewind hates "EDM" as a genre (because it isn't a genre), he hates what "EDM" has become.
I have similar views, i can appreiate what the artist (in this case Avicii) has created, but at the end of the day... their using drum loops that they didnt create, and making a track consisting mostly of samples and effects. the EDM production proccess has become very similar to recycling. Just look at Martin Garrix, his one hit wonder was made almost entirely of samples and effects. Kudos to the guy for making a name for him self, but at the end of the day its recycled crap to feed the masses.
EDM is the fastfood of electronica. (take that how you want, but i meant that in the most positive way possible)

Guy is hating on Avicii for getting booked at 250,000 a night yet he doesn't even get gigs for 25k a year lol. Why hate on someone's fame and talent. This guy churns out a lot of tracks and most are bangers.

Back