Trance Music Producers

ashhole

hi all,

just want to see who here produces trance...maybe we can share tips and stuff in this thread...

i've been producing now for about 8 months...still learning a lot...i am working on my 4th track right now, hope to have it done this spring...

I love making trance. I haven't made a trance track since last year. When I first started serious music production I pretty much only made trance, hardcore, and techno. Only tips I have is to utilize your stereo field wisely. Don't be afraid to let sounds pan from one ear to the other.

thanks man for the tip...

do you have any plans to make trance again? also what type of trance did you produce?

thanks man for the tip...

do you have any plans to make trance again? also what type of trance did you produce?

Oh yeah definitely. I will probably make my next song a glitchy trance track. I use to do hard trance, a bit of psy trance, Euro trance, and fusion stuff.

whats up guys I also enjoy producing tance music ! If you ask me, it's the best kind of dance music there is

Oh yeah definitely. I will probably make my next song a glitchy trance track. I use to do hard trance, a bit of psy trance, Euro trance, and fusion stuff.
cool man, look forward to hearing your tracks!
whats up guys I also enjoy producing tance music ! If you ask me, it's the best kind of dance music there is
i would have to agree with your second statement ;)

how long have you been producing trance?

I've been fooling around with making music steadily for about a year now. I've had Reason for quite some time but most of it was spent learning the inns and outs of the program.

Over Here
Been playing around with FL studio for about 1 year starting to get more serious into production now learning more not just trance but other styles. I'd like some tips as well haha. I tend to start things and never finish them.

great to see some trance producers here!

chapters, how come you're never able to finish them?

here is my latest track that i made...let me know what you guys think of it...i was going for a sinister sound with this track...

I like the track man! if you were aiming for that dark feel it creates that atmosphere really well.

I like the track man! if you were aiming for that dark feel it creates that atmosphere really well.

thanks man! my next track should sound be a lot better as i have learned a lot of new production techniques as well as arrangement techniques since i made this track :) it will also be mixed and mastered better than this one...

i'm currently learning synthesis and right now i'm working on synthesizing my kick, snare, claps, open and closed hi hats for this track...i have the lead melody done and the synths are done as well for the lead...i cannot wait to finish this next track!

great to see some trance producers here!

chapters, how come you're never able to finish them?

here is my latest track that i made...let me know what you guys think of it...i was going for a sinister sound with this track...

Well i just start new things all the time because i have new ideas and they just pile up.

@ashhole
Your samples/ songs remind me of classic trance.. what I first heard when I got into the music 10yrs ago
Good job, keep at it.

i make a variety of dance based genres, i prefer to go towards an oldschool sound tho.. on a break until i can get a new pc.

Back