Can I get some feedback on my FIRST TRACK release?

Well, it's not bad considering you've only been producing for 2 weeks, but its not good either. Keep on producing and post here again after ~ 2 months, I'm curious on how you will evovle.

This is actually pretty good. On the second drop the lead seems to drop out of time and I'm not sure why. It's better than anything I produced in two weeks of making music. The drums sound nice, and the only thing I think that matters to you right now is making better sounds. Right now they're lacking in punch or originality. Make some sounds that define your sound and use those.

Hey man, this is gold for two weeks. When I produced for two weeks I didn't even know how you can make envelopes! The drop sounds like big room but it doesn't really feel like big room. It isn't explosive. I don't know if it was your idea of making it big room? But the kick should be more agressive in the drop if that is the case. But great job for two weeks experience, I gave you a follow for that because I'm curious of your progression.

Could you give this a listen/feedback too if you have time? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...incaps-number-f4f-always-486921/#post49842045

Thanks!

Hats are bit to bright for my taste at the start and the first drop lack oooomph.

Damn good track though, wish I could make anything half as good!

Well, I can imagine, that master bus EQ knob for high end is in insane position. :D It is really bright. ... It is quite good for 2 weeks at DAW, but so far, nothing prodigious. :) ... but you are definitely on a good way.

Last edited:
Back