Producer Looking for Reggaeton Artists in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Workaholic

What up, MY name is DR, Im a hip-hop/reggaeton producer from NYC and im trying to get my name out so Im looking artist to lace with beats. So if you rap/sing or whatever let me know. Ill lace you with a beat for FREE!! Holla back.

Can hear some of your beats???? I have a reggaeton artist that is trying to work with different producers.I also produce reggaeton.

What's up! Can you please give us a call at 718-909-4041 , let see what we can do.

Z-muZic Records Inc.
265 52nd Street
Brooklyn, NY 11220

I know you're looking specifically for reggaeton artists in new york. But I think you should take a look at this reggaeton duo thats made a name for themselves in the Pacific. hit me back at my personal email syke.lopez@gmail.com and I'll send you an exclusive track.

I'm in California, Producer and artist. Let me hear some of those beats, maybe we can collaborate. Nicaraguense, 23 yrs old. e-mail me : latinboynic@yahoo.com
anyone else interested can also e-mail me, please let me know if anyone in california, bay area region.

yo im from long island NY
im a reggeton producer
if anyone wants to holla at me plzz
contact me on
AIM-eijevi
or
eijevi@yahoo.com

right now im working with a couple of hiphop artist from
Distant World Records
im trying to bring a different sound to reggeton bringin the art of rap back to it.

visit lifeopenmic.com for more info
im there every sunday come through
and we can talk...again im tryin to do somthing different not follow the whole "lunytunes" lead....1

Hey What's DR We're Em n' Axel, Reggaeton singers n' we looking to Some Producer like U that could help us Out with the beats n' stuff like that, well tell us where n' how to find U!!!See Ya Bro!!

Located in the Boston area, reggaeton producer, looking for a SINGER to hop on a couple of beats. If you're in the area or have your own setup, lets collab. You can peep some of my beats in the link below.

Anybody interested in beats, email me at Damilo@elnenedamilo.com or visit www.elnenedamilo.com(under construction). I do beats for anybody, no matter what location....DO NOT EMAIL FOR COLLABO....

Reggaeton artist singer/rapper/songwriter Looking for producer and beat maker.

Hey wus up guys i go by the name Eclipze im a reggaeton artist from Ny. I will like to work with a good producer and beat maker.
look me up at youtube Eclipze :Adicto hope you like it

you can contact me in fb: Hasan Salvador eclipze ty

Well this is muchos exciting. Reggaeton is on the up and up, one of the best things ever. It would be cool if some collaboration starts here and hits the bigtime someday :) Good luck fellas. Share what u come up with!

What up bro? My name is Mike i also produce reggaeton in CT (UP Da street from U lol) Currently im working with a few reggaeton artist check us out ...............soundcloud.com/m7family..........
we are always looking for new people to work with and network....let me now if interested...BTW my artist name is,,,,, Cucho El Fenomenoide,,,,,,put that in google we are like the first 10pages.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back