Young Chop - Best Trap Producer

K

KrayZOfficial

Is it just me who believes Young Chop is the best trap producer??? One of a few that has a unique synth based sound that doesn't revolve around a shitty purity/nexus piano or pluck melody. Young Chop imo is the hardest out there.

Well i checked a few of his tracks aftrer seeing your thread. And yeh I gotta say the beats sound dope. I dont exclusively listen to trap though, so i wouldnt know who the top shots are

Last edited:
Sonny digital, Metro boomin. Chop tho has a style that cant be taken away.There are more but those i dont want to make my list longer.... and the king Lex Luger in my perspective.

Last edited:
Id say Jalil Beats or maybe Ace Hood's aphiliated The Renagade, although little is know of this produtions. I see your opinion though, Chop is fire, he's the only reason I listen to Chief Keef.

i'd say lex luger if you guys keep up with him... he's starting to infuse sampling with trap .. checkout chief keef - save me.. it's so dope

im a big fan of Mr. Carmack. he puts out so many legit tracks i love the whole Drugs EP he just put out

I haven't much from Lex Luger lately...and I will have to check out Mr. Carmack. When I think of trap producers , I think about Shawty Redd....even though he did much more than trap, he was a pioneer of the style.

he sucks fam have u heard his album still straight wack bro and every 1hit wonder that comes along ''they all have a time fo a lil bit then they fall off

Damn dawg, I think Jalil is fire. He and Meek Mill fits right together.

Don't you think that it isnt the compression, but more that he uses over distortion.

Last edited:
why do you consider him trap,, do you see him sending a track to chief keef or young jeezy or T.I .. I know he has dope ass beats with heavy bass, and I respect his art but why do you place him in the trap category ?

Back