Why Do People Like Gucci Mane

Stay Fresh

All my friends like that nigga, but I can't get wit it. It's not like I'm hating but i'm just trying understand what makes people like him better than wayne or jay z or t.i.

vampire160x600.gif

i never met anyone who named gucci mane as one of their favorite artists. Never one person

umm no se pero alo mejor le gusta gucci mane porque el se puso el nomre de la ropa guicci y es un hombre sinceramente dandole el nombre gucci man. amen.

I only like Gucci Mane every Saturday and every other Wednesdays. Given the type of music he makes he one of the best at it.

i think its cuz of the production...you can give props to zaytoven for that...his beats just bump hard as sh!t in the whip...but for gucci himself...he cant rap but he does come up with clever hooks here and there

Last edited:
i dont know anyone who likes him over ti, jay-z or wayne but dude has good songs. he's not really dope lyrically but he knows how to make **** hot. can't explain it but im a star goes hard and i don't even know what he's saying. his approach and delivery just makes the **** bang. now the cookie cutter cut tha butter stutter just like duhduh man.

To me, Gucci Mane knows how to become part of the beat, he is one of the most consistent artists out there that constantly knows how to make a banger. Dude isn't one of those wack artists that are carried by production, he literally becomes part of the production, that's as simple as I can explain it. There's a reason dude is still relevant in the south and gets mentioned constantly........

You don't have to like Gucci, you can even think he's hot garbage and wack as hell but if you, as a producer, can't understand why *OTHER* people like him then I'd suggest a new occupation.......

Last edited:
Gucci Mane is a straight up bamma with ZERO talent. The only reason why he's on is cuz the south is still the current trend. Music comes and goes in cycles, all that 808 "yeeeaahhh", "Aayyyee" trap BS will fade with time.

guccis sickk, and his productions the people he works with are top notch, Drumma boy, Shawty redd, zaytovenn....sickest producers ever.

GUCCI IS W-A-C-K! take away the production and what do you have?! WACK BAMMA GIBBIRISH!! Don't worry it's almost over.

if you got a system in the whip you'll understand why people like him...but most people won't like him if weren't raised in the south..he makes trunk music not lyrical content lol

people hate on gucci but give lil jon a pass...hypocrites..

Last edited:
GTFOH!! Kool Mo Dee is better than son!! lol. they keep on dummin down the music but like I said, It's almost over.

Back