Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Why is it that Baby from Cash Money don't like paying his producers?

rahimnyc44 is offline Soldier Member
    Thanks

Why is it that Baby from Cash Money don't like paying his producers?

Sign in to disable this ad
    Man that is lame, all the money he makes just pay dudes off. Bangledesh told it best on U Tube how dude get down and a few others even Manny Fresh. smh

JAMESRRTT is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Thanks
    I was just thinking about this earlier today. Dude is a con artist. Let his ass keep f*ckin up and not paying producers. His ass wont be rich anymore, because they will sue him and nobody would wanna work with him. And also he buys cars and jewelery likes there's no tomorrow smh.

Thanks
    Yeah, because Bangledesh already sued him but Bang keeps working and Bang said he gets his money up top first lol hahahah Bang said he makes a hit and you wanna jerk me, wtf lol hahahah

That's not right man, shouldn't jerk people I am surprised that people would still mess with him. that is crazy. dude got millions, do business and it will treat you well. He's an idiot because he will end up paying out more getting sued, I mean is he that stupid? He need to stop getting tattooed because it's making him dumb.
    likes this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahimnyc44 View Post
    Yeah, because Bangledesh already sued him but Bang keeps working and Bang said he gets his money up top first lol hahahah Bang said he makes a hit and you wanna jerk me, wtf lol hahahah

That's not right man, shouldn't jerk people I am surprised that people would still mess with him. that is crazy. dude got millions, do business and it will treat you well. He's an idiot because he will end up paying out more getting sued, I mean is he that stupid? He need to stop getting tattooed because it's making him dumb.
    I dont know why bangladesh even worked with him again after he didn't get paid for a milli. I'm sorry to say this but bangladesh is stupid too, and so are all the other producers that work with him. He probably has alot of producers thinking that their checks are gonna come in the mail soon lol. Little do they know they wont smh. If all the producers he screwed over, take him to court and get back all the royalties that he earned of their beats, he can kiss his bugatti and all that unnecessary ass jewelry good by lol. One of these days I'm thinking about tweeting birdman, and asking him why don't you pay for beats I wonder what he says lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESRRTT View Post
    I dont know why bangladesh even worked with him again after he didn't get paid for a milli. I'm sorry to say this but bangladesh is stupid too, and so are all the other producers that work with him. He probably has alot of producers thinking that their checks are gonna come in the mail soon lol. Little do they know they wont smh. If all the producers he screwed over, take him to court and get back all the royalties that he earned of their beats, he can kiss his bugatti and all that unnecessary ass jewelry good by lol. One of these days I'm thinking about tweeting birdman, and asking him why don't you pay for beats I wonder what he says lol.

See that's the thing bro. young miseducated to the business guys they can doodoo all over.
    I believe Bang continued to work with him because they asked and Bang gets his money up front, no money no beats!!! So that's best for Bang, cause instead of waiting he gets his cash up front. He's not stupid by far, it's a sweet deal and he knows Baby has that cash. Bang is a business man, so that tells that story. there's a bunch of people doing sneaky tricks . Like Puffy, a producer will have a whole track down, Puffy will come and say "CHANGE THAT SNARE AND HIHAT, OOOHHH IMA GET PUBLISHING ON THAT". He wouldn't get a dime!!! Theft at it's best and if you don't know your business this is how he will do you, he got that from Andrea who got it from Hustle Russel Simmons! Crazy!!! How you going to get publishing just cause you changed a snare or a hihat. Puffy don't even produce music he doesn't know how. I'm impressed when a Producer can do a whole track by him/her self, guide vocals bring up ideas and finish the arrangement. That impresses me. Calling yourself a producer and hiring a bunch of people to come around you as a collective to put your ideas down, don't impress me.
    See Puffy couldn't do Ryan Leslie like that because R-Les has a college education and know the business and far to to talented than Puffy.

Rodney Jerkins Impress me.
    Teddy Riley impresses me!
    Red One impresses me!!!
    likes this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahimnyc44 View Post
    See that's the thing bro. young miseducated to the business guys they can doodoo all over.
    I believe Bang continued to work with him because they asked and Bang gets his money up front, no money no beats!!! So that's best for Bang, cause instead of waiting he gets his cash up front. He's not stupid by far, it's a sweet deal and he knows Baby has that cash. Bang is a business man, so that tells that story. there's a bunch of people doing sneaky tricks . Like Puffy, a producer will have a whole track down, Puffy will come and say "CHANGE THAT SNARE AND HIHAT, OOOHHH IMA GET PUBLISHING ON THAT". He wouldn't get a dime!!! Theft at it's best and if you don't know your business this is how he will do you, he got that from Andrea who got it from Hustle Russel Simmons! Crazy!!! How you going to get publishing just cause you changed a snare or a hihat. Puffy don't even produce music he doesn't know how. I'm impressed when a Producer can do a whole track by him/her self, guide vocals bring up ideas and finish the arrangement. That impresses me. Calling yourself a producer and hiring a bunch of people to come around you as a collective to put your ideas down, don't impress me.
    See Puffy couldn't do Ryan Leslie like that because R-Les has a college education and know the business and far to to talented than Puffy.

Rodney Jerkins Impress me.
    Teddy Riley impresses me!
    Red One impresses me!!!
    This is why I try to tell other producers to learn the business side before deciding to pursue a music production career. But they don't wanna listen. And this is the famous line I've hear many producers say, I'm sure you heard it too. Maybe one day I can work with Lil Wayne lol. Also I don't know why puffy calls himself a producer either lol. Ryan Leslie is gonna go far because he knows his business and he has hot beats.

AverageJoe is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Cause he gives all his money to Moloch hahaha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe View Post
    Cause he gives all his money to Moloch hahaha
    Lol he is satanic as hell though. Walking around with a 5 point star on his head smh.

fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    Thanks
    This is why I try to tell other producers to learn the business side before deciding to pursue a music production career. But they don't wanna listen. And this is the famous line I've hear many producers say, I'm sure you heard it too. Maybe one day I can work with Lil Wayne lol. Also I don't know why puffy calls himself a producer either lol. Ryan Leslie is gonna go far because he knows his business and he has hot beats.
    Puffy is an excutive producer he knows how to make a hit(I'm on the road to doing the same thing,finding talent,molding the talent,put together great songs)
    Puffy will say I like this sting song make a beat out of it(to a producer)
    with this snare and this bass drum,now speed it up
    and then he get someone to ghost write his verses and then he get in the booth and puts it down
    then he can get on stage and entertains
    see Puffy not a rapper he's an entertainer
    alot of rappers don't know how to put a song together
    and alot are scared to get on stage
    and stage/concerts are where the money is at now days tour europe,asia,south america as an indie artists alot of profits
    just my 2cents

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
    Research and Information Gathering Expert

Thanks
    Exactly agreed, they are young and ignorant and when I was young I was hip to the game I did shows got dough but moved on to music production and know that well also. the funny thing about it is, all they need to know is what makes money and what doesn't and it's not that hard it's so simple yet the get blinded by cars and diamonds, houses and women.

If they follow three simple rules when dealing is.

1. Publishing, make sure you get at least 50%, Biggie sold his publishing to PUffy that's how he got paid and if Biggy would of knew about his publishing he wouldn't have sold it, SOME FRIEND PUFFY CLAIM TO BE TO BIGGY, YEAH RIGHT!!! This will be paid through BMI, ASCAP, SESAC or the various companies. These producers need to sign up to one as a writer, or composer, I am with BMI. These companies will collect all your spins from radio, tv, performance places etc.

2. Royalties, they need to understand what is record one sell, and how to get upfront money and it being recouped by the record label. The Points of a record every time a record sell a producer gets paid by the amount of points they agreed to when they signed the contract. A producer's contract shouldn't be no more than 3 pages long if that.

3. Credit, get your name on the back of that album!!! Don't let no one steal your credit because if it blows up that song you produced it will tell the future of you getting more work.

There are some other things but these three if one got his head on straight and rock loud and sparkle like no other with these in place.

likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information