When Drake sings...

Q

Quiet Storm 2.0

How does it make u feel?

1. Horny

2. Relaxed

3. Yea im goin through the same shyt...U relate

4.Annoyed/ why is this guy singing.

Hey, if u choose number one thats when u know u gay homie!!! Hahaha!!!

I see yall Young Thug ass boys out there YYOOWWW!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

If u chose number 4 your like me, and u might have a girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on man. Dude might not be the best singer, but he makes it work with a good sense of melody. Plus he's a good songwriter.
When musicians I respect do a version of one of your tunes its a usually a good sign.

Feel no kind of way.............until the Drake stans strike a conversation about Drake in my presence. Yuk!!!

Trade the Lil Wayne stans for the Drake stans any day.

I'm no Drake stan or hater but I'll admit it takes a real Brother to be vulnerable in a music/culture where hypermasculinity is an affront that covers up for something missing in Black males.

When Drake sings, I think, "This is why girls buy his music"... which is fine, btw. I'm not a fan, but many others clearly are.

man, lately i been goin to bed and listening to the radio at night, ...this guy, these dudes, this, ...radio station THESE NIGGAS MAN!....all they play is "Drake"....and his songs are like, "if im not the best then im gonna be someday", ... "im a better human being than you and you should kill yourself because your not me", im just like...man, ....now, who, really buys his music??? Why is it that cool to be so arrogant man???? Who are u helping but yourself Drake? We got, 1 miillon, 2 million, nah, f that theres like alot of ****ing people buying this guys albums and for what?? Do they really enjoy being stunted on? Tha ****? He dont even drop knowledge there is absolutely nothing to learn from his music....only his story, and hes like the only dude in the world that looks like that...so why the **** are u people supporting this weirdo u niggaz should hate this guy....biggest jerk, biggest dick, ....at least jay-z was keeping it real, and there was pain in his story, u guys are supporting this rich kid from the suburbs whos lying to you repeatedly an dat the same time subconciously or whatever, ...doing nothing for you...unless, OMG, this cant be true...is the new age really like this??? Is Drake like the sign that i need to stop loving hip-hop and move on???? I did just turn 30...whoa....Jay-z was gutter he sold drugs, i sold drugs, ... i shot things, ya know... Drake, ...he, ... acts?

Is acting like the new cool thing? I know its more positive but man, ...is this a sign of the times??? Am i out of style? Is it cool to be "a law abiding citizen these days???? See yall this is my dilemna, ... i need answers...because this nigga Drake man, he is not going anywhere it looks like, and its really strange for me, he is soft as butter and isnt that abvious!! $hit man!! LOL!!! Hes not even a nigga but he acts like one....what exactly is he like a white nigga hybrid???

man, lately i been goin to bed and listening to the radio at night, ...this guy, these dudes, this, ...radio station these niggas man!....all they play is "drake"....and his songs are like, "if im not the best then im gonna be someday", ... "im a better human being than you and you should kill yourself because your not me", im just like...man, ....now, who, really buys his music??? Why is it that cool to be so arrogant man???? Who are u helping but yourself drake? We got, 1 miillon, 2 million, nah, f that theres like alot of ****ing people buying this guys albums and for what?? Do they really enjoy being stunted on? Tha ****? He dont even drop knowledge there is absolutely nothing to learn from his music....only his story, and hes like the only dude in the world that looks like that...so why the **** are u people supporting this weirdo u niggaz should hate this guy....biggest jerk, biggest dick, ....at least jay-z was keeping it real, and there was pain in his story, u guys are supporting this rich kid from the suburbs whos lying to you repeatedly an dat the same time subconciously or whatever, ...doing nothing for you...unless, omg, this cant be true...is the new age really like this??? Is drake like the sign that i need to stop loving hip-hop and move on???? I did just turn 30...whoa....jay-z was gutter he sold drugs, i sold drugs, ... I shot things, ya know... Drake, ...he, ... Acts?

Is acting like the new cool thing? I know its more positive but man, ...is this a sign of the times??? Am i out of style? Is it cool to be "a law abiding citizen these days???? See yall this is my dilemna, ... I need answers...because this nigga drake man, he is not going anywhere it looks like, and its really strange for me, he is soft as butter and isnt that abvious!! $hit man!! Lol!!! Hes not even a nigga but he acts like one....what exactly is he like a white nigga hybrid???

lmao

neither... When i listen to him I laugh hysterically even if he sings or raps his punchlines are the best, Go listen to nicki miniaj "only" and listen to drakes verse he goes hard real quick quick! im dead serious!

"im a better human being than you and you should kill yourself because your not me", im just like...man, ....now, who, really buys his music??? Do they really enjoy being stunted on? Tha ****? He dont even drop knowledge there is absolutely nothing to learn from his music...

I listen to the radio n think the same about all these artist....
Like why am i listening to u shit on me...
I can see if u talkin ya shit to motivate a nigga...
but all i can envision is the scene where DMX make the nigga strip n front of everybody n belly... then count the money n front of em
like damn nigga i dont kno what u was told... but u aint have to do me like that....

Back