Solow Speaks Up

thanx for sharing, i hadnt heard of him yet..i'll be be looking out for him tho..we need more ppl like him and i agree whole heartedly..but yes it is part of the big plan to demasculinize males as a whole

I don't like the fact that he thinks gay people should not be a part of hip-hop. Exclusion is wrong. Even if he doesn't like gay people, he doesn't have the right to exclude them from a genre of music. That is narrow-minded and sad.

i don't think thats what he is saying..hes saying if u want to be gay be gay..but don't change the image of hip hop bcuz you are gay...elton john didnt show up with skirts and high heels

Man, please. What is this sacred image of hip-hop he is trying to protect?

It seems to exist somewhere? I've searched everywhere and I just cannot find this book of hip hop etiqutte, perhaps the rules do need publishing, starting with the comments in posts on this forum, there maybe money in this somewhere!:bigeyes: an emoticon with dollar signs inside big eyes would be great, thanks!

It started with skinny jeans and next is dresses..its more than hip hop man but if u cant see it for urself than I dont know what to tell u

It started with skinny jeans and next is dresses..its more than hip hop man but if u cant see it for urself than I dont know what to tell u
I'm too busy looking at women to notice, or care about a dude rapping in a pencil skirt, but for all you dudes that check for this stuff to have something to be outraged about....have at it.

Ur not seeing the big picture...and let me make it clear to those that jump the gun..being gay is not the problem..but we all know that gay men LOVE to let everyone know how gay they are..and it can get flamboyant..we know how the culture easily influences the world...before it was a big deal for pants sagging..now look for most its just a way of life..pretty soon dresses and shit will be too .you wont be thinking the same thing if ur son came home from school wanting to wear a dress with high heels bcuz that is what is "in" at the moment...

Ur not seeing the big picture...and let me make it clear to those that jump the gun..being gay is not the problem..but we all know that gay men LOVE to let everyone know how gay they are..and it can get flamboyant..we know how the culture easily influences the world...before it was a big deal for pants sagging..now look for most its just a way of life..pretty soon dresses and shit will be too .you wont be thinking the same thing if ur son came home from school wanting to wear a dress with high heels bcuz that is what is "in" at the moment...
I wouldn't care. Dudes in dresses or tight jeans have never stopped me from getting trim. What am I supposed to be outraged about?

damn, get over it (and yourself) already, aam; you are projecting your own small-minded hate/fears in this thread

you generalise too much with gay men love to be flamboyant about how gay they are - you are responding to television and movie stereotypes: I know many gay men who do not show as "gay" on the outside or in their day to day behaviour; that is not who they are or want to be.

Elton John may not have shown up in dresses, but he was still outrageous in his choice of fashion and glasses, but that was excused by the fact that he was competing in the glam-rock/frock-rock stakes at the time (won by Bowie and Jagger, both as straight as you can get (although both claim to have had bi-sexual relationships) in terms of how the public and the media perceived them)

thanx for sharing, i hadnt heard of him yet..i'll be be looking out for him tho..we need more ppl like him and i agree whole heartedly..but yes it is part of the big plan to demasculinize males as a whole

Black males have been demasculinized since slavery and Black male patriarchy covered in hypermasculinity is the real threat to Black males not homosexuality.

Last edited:
There's always somebody being marginalized, what's even sadder, is it takes a distanced future generation to reflect and recognise the destructive forces that surround such mindless ignorance.

One such moment, a nations shame -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtRLmL70TH0

The debt that Britain and the world owe this man is immeasureable, after all this time we have a movie release about Alan's Life -
R.I.P Alan Turing.

Back