Real rick ross exposes hip hop

Speaking for myself I've been aware for over a decade about the psychological effects of Hip Hop and while I see it as an art form that has nothing else to prove to society in terms of its validity, it is also a microcosm of society and music regardless of genre affects everyone subconsciously and consciously and Hip Hop is not solely responsible for immoral behavior in teens and adults. The main issue is failing to teach people to not believe what they hear and see.

Taking Hip Hop back sounds good in theory but in practice there are a lot of seemingly broken souls beyond repair in the "industry" and what is to be considered is the arrested social development that these men (and possibly women) have subsconsciously and consciously participated in. There was penitentiary culture before Hip Hop was ever mainstream and while there are people of any age who are impressionable you must know that when society's philosophy is success is about money, hoes (for the males) and clothes there is no way they will reject a philosophy opposite of what's espoused.

Last edited:
Speaking for myself I've been aware for over a decade about the psychological effects of Hip Hop and while I see it as an art form that has nothing else to prove to society in terms of its validity, it is also a microcosm of society and music regardless of genre affects everyone subconsciously and consciously and Hip Hop is not solely responsible for immoral behavior in teens and adults. The main issue is failing to teach people to not believe what they hear and see.

yes your right, at the lowest level, hip hop is broken down to a form of art..but when you take a step back and expand your perception of the big picture..it is very apparent that there is a deeper reason for this..by the way the term "conspiracy theorist" was coined by the CIA so that you can throw the term around and dismiss people that you feel are full of shit..but let me tell you that not to long ago, when everyone thought the earth was flat, it was a "conspiracy theory" that the earth was actually round

This must be Freeway Ricky Ross's moment of clarity and in relation to Hip Hop, I know I ain't only one who remembers

and I'm not surprised the same argument is being made today with the only difference is one need not pay attention to antagonists in the mainstream to know the general attitude toward the music/culture and what makes it problematic is that Hip Hop "culture" is treated as Black culture as a whole and not as an aspect of Black culture.

Last edited:
the point is, even though you might not be paying attention, but there is a reason for all this shit..whether it be..izzy azalea, young thug...different fashion statements so on and so forth...i wasn't just focusing on gangster rap but more of the overall picture..in ur heart it is music..but it is also used a tool for manipulation and mind control

the point is, even though you might not be paying attention, but there is a reason for all this shit..whether it be..izzy azalea, young thug...different fashion statements so on and so forth...i wasn't just focusing on gangster rap but more of the overall picture..in ur heart it is music..but it is also used a tool for manipulation and mind control

I've been aware that music, like educational and religious institutions, etc. is a form of mind control and manipulation such as

but people must be given proper tools to be able to develop discernment and proof it is never too early

Last edited:
Well of course weak-minded people are manipulated and controlled by media. That is no surprise. I personally do not care. I stopped hanging around bums and losers years ago. I was busy trying to get ahead and they were busy talking about "the system". I realized that the only system out there was being content with being a sucker.

Well of course weak-minded people are manipulated and controlled by media. That is no surprise. I personally do not care. I stopped hanging around bums and losers years ago. I was busy trying to get ahead and they were busy talking about "the system". I realized that the only system out there was being content with being a sucker.

Those people are just as bad as the ones that aren't "awake", lol.

At any given moment one can choose to reject or accept, that of
course comes through a certain level of awareness.

No shit hip-hop influences behavior but guess what for every record
playing on the radio there is also a book about something useful in the
nearest library... this shit comes down to choice.

Last edited:
I respect the "message", but to me this was like an infomercial you see at 3 in the morning. I was feeling where he was going at first, then books came out, lol. Then I heard an Alex Jones ad at the end? #daphuc?

it was just funny how when this is brought up...you guys already know..this is old news..but then there is a thread with like 20 pages talking about iggy azalea and another one about young thug and people going back and forth about what its really about...

I respect the "message", but to me this was like an infomercial you see at 3 in the morning. I was feeling where he was going at first, then books came out, lol. Then I heard an Alex Jones ad at the end? #daphuc?

u cant hate on the man for writing the book.. he has a story to tell..and a positive message for once..and yea we have our opinions about AJ..but than again he was the only one willing to put the REAL Freeway Ricky Ross on air..I didn't know about this and I know I'm not the only one

Last edited:
Back