Real Hip Hop Never Dies

Peep the guy in the black sun glasses.I love the ending. Big embarasses him so bad he leaves as big replies "bum azz n"(lol!!!) Big was nasty. Keep in mind that's the corner he was selling drugs on. He used to rap on the corner while he sold drugs. He wasn't even serious about it back then. This is before he met P Diddy. That was one of his writtens that he actually used on his first album.

Last edited:
Old school isn't the peak of hip hop. Keep your ears to the underground, and you'll hear the ones inspired by these sounds like Bronsons similarity to Ghostface, or Mick Jenkins. These guys I'd consider real hip hop and I grew up on the roots, outkast, and other guys for hip hop. I think all sounds evolve, but if you listen to the mainstream the river is always contaminated.

I've gotten to a point I only like my own music.........and the consumer will be just like me.........only caring about their own music that they created........around the year 2026.............

I like this though....

Last edited:
I've gotten to a point I only like my own music.........and the consumer will be just like me.........only caring about their own music that they created........around the year 2026.............
I am already there bruh. F*** your beats, I got my own a$$ n***a up in here!

I like this though....

Speaking of Fish:

Peep the guy in the black sun glasses.I love the ending. Big embarasses him so bad he leaves as big replies "bum azz n"(lol!!!) Big was nasty. Keep in mind that's the corner he was selling drugs on. He used to rap on the corner while he sold drugs. He wasn't even serious about it back then. This is before he met P Diddy. That was one of his writtens that he actually used on his first album.

I never listen to lots of Biggy, I was more of a 2pac guy, but damn, his flow on this beat is amazing.

That first video reminds me of this classic joint...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkIeYU3cpe0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Back