Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: New Names For This EDM TRAP FAD!!!!!!

901_Rice_Street is offline Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
    Thanks

New Names For This EDM TRAP FAD!!!!!!

Sign in to disable this ad
    Let's find a new name for this so we don't get it confused with real trap music. I see now too many people want to mix some 808's and snare rolls and some "what....what..what" with some "whoop...whoop..whoop..whoop......Curly from Three Stooges sounds and shit. I'm really not trying to shit on this comical version of trap.............so lets give it a new name so I won't be disappointed when I see the name and it sounds like a mix of some terrible Skrillex impersonation and trap drums. PLEASE!!!!

Please............because 90% of it has nothing to do with trap musically.

Thank you for your support!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......let....me....just....see...something real quick.

Yep....I guessed it.

And the sad thing is this shit passes as trap also. smh!
    Last edited by 901_Rice_Street; 01-20-2013 at 06:46 PM.

barrettj is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    name garbage wack or gay
    http://soundcloud.com/bjb3ats

"hey young guys how does it feel to know that the old heads used to get paid racks for tracks to pay for them expensive boards when you guys are pushing your clicky beats on soundclick for weed/snack money? just curious, no hate."

gescajadillo is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    stop hating brah, obviously these house producers aint got shit on hip hop beats but the idea is fair for producers to expand their sounds.. in a few years most of the wack trap producers will give up and be shelved next to the soundclick producers...

Thanks
    the word hate really needs to be toned down on this site i see true actual hate maybe 10 percent of the time

"hey young guys how does it feel to know that the old heads used to get paid racks for tracks to pay for them expensive boards when you guys are pushing your clicky beats on soundclick for weed/snack money? just curious, no hate."

61Key is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I just HATE how all this dance music and shit makes its way to the hiphop/rap section.
    We be talkin about that beeber boy up in here and shit. might as well call this the random dance and shit section.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gescajadillo View Post
    stop hating brah
    Hating? Let's see......

That's consider trap right?

You can vogue to that other shit................we will call it vogue music.

I tell you what's going on..............you MFers always complaining about 808s.......this is yall revenge!!! We will mock trap music.......use no booming 808s in our music.......use loud ass heavy reverb kicks...........mock those low life trap Mfers by using chants........and best of all we will call it trap too. Yall ain't slick......and you knew others who love biting would bite along with it. It's a conspiracy like the illuminati and shit.

That music is rated G. I can see Care Bears dancing around to EDM Trap. It's like your momma and daddy won't allow you to listen to real trap.....so this is the music they are O.K with. It's like the "this is your brain on drugs" version of trap music. It's like Trap music is the crack...and EDM Trap is the affects of being on crack.

So hence forth.....I will call it......Vogue music.

For those that didn't get the twisted humor of these beats
    https://soundcloud.com/riceoroni/riceoroni-gremlin-trappin
    https://soundcloud.com/riceoroni/dew-dew-riceoroni

Maybe you get it now. But damn.....since then shit has gone from 808s to loud as Danga drums and shit. smh........and it's still called trap.......because it has a Brostep drop.

Speaking of brostep......I apologize to dubstep artist now who call that other shit brostep. I feel your pain now.
    Last edited by 901_Rice_Street; 01-20-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Isk2009 is offline DamnSonWhere'dYaFindThis?
    Thanks
    It really shouldn't be that serious Rice.....if you actually listen to it you can understand why it's referred to as trapstep/trapstlye........ Just dubstep or hardstyle with some elements of a trap type beat mixed into it. Simple

Thanks
    ^^^^^Yeah..........but I've been hearing alot of of "trapstyle" stuff with no trap elements.........being called trap music. Which is my point. It sounds like "trapstyle" without the trap elements.........and people go "WOW....THIS TRAP BEAT IS AWESOME.........".

Another thing is the amount of hell people give "real trap" music. I would think if "trapstyle" is from trap...people wouldn't shit so hard on "real trap". It brings a crowd in to try and say what's good or not when they don't know nothing about it. "Hey buddy...that music suucks man...you need to listen to real trap music....that music doesn't have any drops in it....also it has 808 booms in it...and it just loops itself over and over.......that's boring.....this is real trap......(woopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoopweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........... ........{total silence then random southern dude from a vocal soundpack be like}......................let's do it.....boop...boop pat LET'S DO IT....baboop pat LET's DO IT.)

I understand it's fun to make and people enjoy listening to it. That's why I'm not shitting on it all the way.............they just need to change the name. That way I can bypass it. You see....these sites like Rocbattle and other beat selling sites are going to be filled with it.........

...........hmmmmmmmmmm.................you know what....yall can keep the name. lol!
    Last edited by 901_Rice_Street; 01-20-2013 at 09:33 PM.
    and like this.

gescajadillo is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Please get Trapstyle right though, its much different than EDM trap

Trapstyle: Trap music mixed with a combination of Hardstyle music elements (EX. Flosstradamus).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gescajadillo View Post
    Please get Trapstyle right though, its much different than EDM trap

Trapstyle: Trap music mixed with a combination of Hardstyle music elements (EX. Flosstradamus).
    why is trap being mixed with that shit tho
    and like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information