NEW Linkin Park-Wretches and Kings (is like some Old School hip-hop!)

LP is the most creative bands out there!
This is where i get my main inspiration from, pushing yourself and experimenting with sounds.

This song is f*cking awesome!!!
Definitely goin to buy A Thousand Suns!

i hated the first single but this song right here! this song right here! wooooooooo!

Last edited:
i hated the first single but this song right here! this song right here! wooooooooo!

katt.jpg

They are not going to make another Hybrid Theory or Meteora
I've heard 2 full songs and 1 snippet of the album and what i can say is it's going to be an interesting album!
They draw alot of influences from different genres

are they putting on accents?
Yes, yes they are.

I gotta say, this sounds more like Fort Minor than anything Linkin Park...and that's a good thing. they put out Hybrid Theory in 4 or 5 different ways.Once was enough. I liked Minutes to Midnight despite the lack of hip-hop. Hands Held High was practically the realest shit Shinoda has ever spit on an LP song

Didn't the lead vocalist go and make another band called Dead by Surise?
yes, he did

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Yes, yes they are.

I gotta say, this sounds more like Fort Minor than anything Linkin Park...and that's a good thing. they put out Hybrid Theory in 4 or 5 different ways.Once was enough. I liked Minutes to Midnight despite the lack of hip-hop. Hands Held High was practically the realest shit Shinoda has ever spit on an LP song
That's true, This album is really beats driven

had to dig up this thread, just bought the album

I hated it at first, but then got past the fact they're never gonna sound the same as when they started

"when they come for me" is one of the craziest beats ive heard from them, so sick

also the song blackout is fu(kin crazy

Back