Mike Will is kinda nice

mike is 1 of the top trap producers imo just for the fact he broke into the pop world aswell.. not many trap producers can say they done that.

just remember a lot of "mike will" beats are really "eardrummer" beats (his ghost beat-making crew, not sure if they produce or not.)

that said the mike will name has been attached to some fire.

also "bangerz" was wack and i think he was the executive producer, i'm not really miley cyrus' target audience though.

You mean Mike Wills Team of Ghost Producers Eardrummers, yes they have are pretty dope. Mike Will doesn't make anything.

You mean Mike Wills Team of Ghost Producers Eardrummers, yes they have are pretty dope. Mike Will doesn't make anything.

None of the top producers make anything, well at least not everything by themselves. It is an open secret that every top producer is a part of a team.

This is how I see it. If you have a sound, and you hire people to create that sound over and over then it's "your sound" with special thanks to your crew who you "hired" to provide that sound.

I would hire people to produce my sound for me too. I can handle some other stuff cause I got three or four me's.........need three or four me's doing this and that and this and that.

Being a knock off producer should get you hired if you that good. Sit on my ass and let you do what you do for fun and excitement. Hell...I'm happy seeing you all happy and shit. lol!

Last edited:

None of the top producers make anything, well at least not everything by themselves. It is an open secret that every top producer is a part of a team.

This is how I see it. If you have a sound, and you hire people to create that sound over and over then it's "your sound" with special thanks to your crew who you "hired" to provide that sound.

I would hire people to produce my sound for me too. I can handle some other stuff cause I got three or four me's.........need three or four me's doing this and that and this and that.

Being a knock off producer should get you hired if you that good. Sit on my ass and let you do what you do for fun and excitement. Hell...I'm happy seeing you all happy and shit. lol!

you guys don't understand what it takes to make it. You need a hit sound and very few have it. It takes a special ear and you can't just hire that because those people are rare and the ones that have it are going to blaze their own trail. When mike will was a teen his sound got him in the studio with Gucci mane and they'd do 17 tracks over a weekend. Most producers can't make 17 solid beats in a year. Yeah some guys get a team to polish the tracks they make or occasionally come up with some stuff, but for the most part, the main guy is the one with the hit sound and the one coming up with the top level stuff, which very few can do.

i got mad respect for him
name another hiphop producer (not a rapper-producer, just only producer)
more famous than him out of the hiphop community, maybe mustard i dunno
im not really into pop music and i dont like some of the rappers that usually work with him like future, but whether u like him or not, u cant deny he is one of the most versatile producers out there

the most swagged out players know he is already as good as Timbaland and Dr. Dre ,,,,, AAAAND JUST ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE

technoolgy these days is letting people do things differently these days

if i had that akai renaascaince and if i could hook up my vsts to the mpc id be as good as him if not better

shit would be easy

only a hater would disagree with me

So those Rae Sremmurd kids are his producers? Cause that name is Ear Drummers spelt backwards... Or are there more men in the shadows flipping them low pass filters on????

Once they made it that's usually true because they can't keep up with demand but nobody starts off with a team who will allow one person to take away their credit.

No one here wants to believe that, and most aren't even willing to accept their weak points to know how a team could contribute to their success. It seems the mentality here is "do it all yourself". If you get the ability to hire others to strengthen your brand whether in the ad/promo/business/management depts, or in the studio...you do so.

Hell yeah I'll be down to have people helping me with the bussines part, but not when it comes to composition. I want to compose all the beats by myself, maybe have a second ear to listen and give his opinion, specially with the mixing & mastering, but I want the main work on the beat to be mine.

Back