Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Mediocrity is god now.

AG Beats is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    his voice was crackin and all lol.

But ay for real we need mediocrity so the good shit can stand out. Just like we need ugly ******* to make pretty ones. Everyone plays their part.
    and like this.
    Intergalactic space man trying to find his sound that's lost on planet earth. Once powers are harnessed revolution will spark

Handmade is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Soulja's vocals are waayyyy too loud. And is that a voice crack at 1:24 when he says "hood"? Soulja needs to go away already with his skinny twitter beef starting ass.
    likes this.

61Key is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    i noticed keefs styl;e was to rap alil off beat.. but that soujaboy track W..T..F..

He was ALL the waay, ooffff beeatt
    and like this.

Desire Inspires is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 61Key View Post
    i noticed keefs styl;e was to rap alil off beat.. but that soujaboy track W..T..F..

He was ALL the waay, ooffff beeatt
    He was puffing Cail weed and sipping lean. He was alright.

barrettj is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
    He was puffing Cail weed and sipping lean. He was alright.
    arent you the same judgemental **** who was sayin drug dealers are terrorists and marijuana is a schedule 1 drug
    http://soundcloud.com/bjb3ats

"hey young guys how does it feel to know that the old heads used to get paid racks for tracks to pay for them expensive boards when you guys are pushing your clicky beats on soundclick for weed/snack money? just curious, no hate."

61Key is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    blowing chronic smoke in the camera is the same as blowing cigarette smoke in the camera.. who dose that impress? i smoke dank everyday and its like who the fuk cares LOL

Sippin lean? he aint no pimp c i tell u dat! sound like he sat on a nut or sumthin' becuz his voice just bitched up a bit.

not coming at you hoime im jus sayin i cant tell if u serious or sarcastic LOL but its cool, we good.

AG Beats is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    notice how he is doing the same "holding gun and spraying" motions as keef too lol.

Like I said we need that shit. I love seeing that. Cause I know if he can make it so can I. I respect his ass if i dont like it i dont like it that dont mean that im hatin
    and like this.
    Intergalactic space man trying to find his sound that's lost on planet earth. Once powers are harnessed revolution will spark

Desire Inspires is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barrettj View Post
    arent you the same judgemental **** who was sayin drug dealers are terrorists and marijuana is a schedule 1 drug
    Yes I am. Soulja Boi should be in jail right now. But while he's free, he should be going H.A.M. with that stuff.

Why not appreciate the gangsta and swag he is presenting? People are too caught up with the song quality. He is trying to show a certain lifestyle and he is succeeding.

Drugs are bad, but somebody is going to do them. Why not Soulja Boi? He is young and rich. He is living it up and most of us are jealous. He will crash and burn, and we will laugh and point fingers. But someone else will take his place and we will be even older and more jealous becuase we didn't get that chance to go hard and potentially ruin ourselves.
    likes this.

Thanks
    ^^^You think he's still rich? Or Young? In the same since as a Lindsay Lohan. Shouldn't nobody be dumb enough to be jealous of that dude at this point, maybe back when "Crank Dat" was out and I used to defend him for being a kid having fun...now he don't even got the ear to know his music is trash...that makes it kinda hard to keep a career going.

I just wonder if he didn't think he needed to pay for mixing...or if he just couldn't afford to pay for it.

Lol.
    , , and 3 others like this.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

beauli20 is offline Bula Productions
    Thanks
    Fckkk soldia boy, at least record it in a studio. That sounded like he recorded in a bathroom lol.
    likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information