Live from the Writers:Is There A Conspiracy

What do you mean by "whitewash" hip-hop?

Is this just another rant from NY cats that are mad because they ain't poppin' no more? These NY cats be hating and hating and hating. I wish they would just start working. All of this analysis and introspection but no hot music coming out.

SMH. Thank goodness the South is poppin' off.

Did u watch the interview...??
- i think they had some interesting points

They had nothing. Absolutely nothing.

They were hating on Iggy Azelea and talking about conspiracies. Grown men are shook by a young Aussie chick? SMH.

I just do not see the reason for racism. They keep hating on white people. What oppression is going on?

98% of rappers in the media are black males. How are these black men being oppressed or subjugated to harsh treatment? How can you dominate an industry and still cry "oppression"?

None of those cats are in the rap game anyway, so their opinion is based on fantasies.

Last edited:

What do you mean by "whitewash" hip-hop?

Is this just another rant from NY cats that are mad because they ain't poppin' no more? These NY cats be hating and hating and hating. I wish they would just start working. All of this analysis and introspection but no hot music coming out.

SMH. Thank goodness the South is poppin' off.

I'm not getting the correlation between the issue of race in Hip Hop and your issue with "NY cats". When Scarface makes his rants about his gripes with Hip Hop do you then replace "NY cats" with "OLD cats"? lol.

They had nothing. Absolutely nothing.

They were hating on Iggy Azelea and talking about conspiracies. Grown men are shook by a young Aussie chick? SMH.

I just do not see the reason for racism. They keep hating on white people. What oppression is going on?

Your right... there not in the game but ...opinion fantasies...??
Im confused... When were they hatin on iggy...?? i thought niggas said they aint listen to her...
What racism..?? Dude said his fav producers right now r white...
I asked if u watched so we could talk on what was said...
but u just talkin tho...
I get it... u like iggy... ok

Last edited:
I ain't about to watch some hour long video talking about a possible conspiracy. an article would be preffered.

They about to put Scarlett Johanson in some Fendi, write her a "hot" 16 featuring Nicki Minaj and cats are gonna talk about, "What you mean the game is rigged? NY cats ain't sayin nothing hot...that's why MC Scary Johan went #1 for 9 weeks straight...she got them bars and NY cats don't, son!!!!" smh

I mean i kno its long... nobody has to watch it....
If u seriously think these 40 somthin year olds r on some utube conspiracy shit then....
But they did touch on points.... some r agreeable.... well most r.... but to each is own....

Back