Lil Wayne wants to leave Cash Money

^^^^^^^Maybe he signed his arms and legs to the deal........

But I'll give Wayne this.......I respect dude for going to college during his rap career. A part of his career that most people forgot about. Did he finish or not...I don't know....

^^^^^^^Maybe he signed his arms and legs to the deal........

But I'll give Wayne this.......I respect dude for going to college during his rap career. A part of his career that most people forgot about. Did he finish or not...I don't know....

Respect for going to college? That's stupid. I know plenty of people that went to college. During my freshman year, 25% of the people in my dorm didn't come back after the first semester. Another 20% didn't make it past the first year. Get to the fourth year and many people that were still there were sophomores or juniors by credit hour.

Going to college itself was a big thing for people in my old neighborhood. But after I got there and figured the game out, taking a few classes and flunking out or dropping out was a huge waste of time. People still owe Sallie Mae money from back in the day and they have no degree to show for it.

Lil Wayne gets no respect for taking college classes. Hell, many people that graduated college that I know get no respect from me. Some people actually think that a degree itself makes someone smart. There were all kinds of con artists, cheats, and finaglers in college. They only knew how to work the system, but didn't learn anything. I don't remember 90% of the stuff I learned in college. I only studied enough to pass tests with decent grades. I crammed for the test all Thursday, took the test, and then proceeded to kill many brain cells on Friday nights afterwards.

Damn, you are bringing back so many memories!

Last edited:
On top of the maximizing profits bit, Cash Money has been pushing this Rich Gang Movement heavy(Young Thug, Rich Homie, and Birdman). If I'm not mistaken they're dropping a compilation album soon. If not, Young Thug has the pull of the masses right now, no matter how we feel about his ability, so he probably has something in the works. If Wayne stays, he won't drop until that wave is over. And let's not forget Drake plans to drop his album in the spring. One of the only YMCMB artist that can still go platinum.

On top of the maximizing profits bit, Cash Money has been pushing this Rich Gang Movement heavy(Young Thug, Rich Homie, and Birdman). If I'm not mistaken they're dropping a compilation album soon. If not, Young Thug has the pull of the masses right now, no matter how we feel about his ability, so he probably has something in the works. If Wayne stays, he won't drop until that wave is over. And let's not forget Drake plans to drop his album in the spring. One of the only YMCMB artist that can still go platinum.

even if that is true, can thug/homie push numbers like wayne,drake or nicki? Is buzz worth ruining a good relationship? And buzz does not equal numbers..future being a perfect example.

^^^They could have..........the buzz is fading. Like I said...these industry mfers stupid as fuuck!! DEEERRRR...WHICH WAY DID HE GO GEORGE type mfers.

Which is the problem with hip hop rap music. All them mfers lazy ass hell. Times call for WORK....dead gummit! This ain't mfing 1970 something...lazy mfers! You ain't doing three or four albums a year yet wanna complain..........get with the times! Rappers and producers are some lazy mfers man I tell you........talking about 20 beats a day.......20 BEATS......A DAY? That ain't shit, boy! Get yo dead gum ass on dem fruity loops and DON'T leave this room until we got 4 albums worth of fresh material...then we do it again tomorrow. What the fuuck are we paying you to do....this ain't how you dreamed it BOY.....this is WORK......we ain't paying you by the hour.......you gets no overtime......DON'T LEAVE DEES FRUITY LOOPS..............(see I bet yall ass would want to quit then)..........crying and shit wishing you could leave.......NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE.....BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I want to go home........FOOOOL...THIS IS YOUR HOME NOW!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

That is the ONLY MFING REASON you give a damn about a Lil Wayne or a Gucci Mane.....them dudes had a mixtape every dead gum month whether it was official or some Rocky Balboa head DJ wanna be ass dude using acapellas.

Last edited:
^^^^it upsets me that the rap game has developed "rules" that don't exist. It's not about presenting music to people. We have become so wrapped up into the internet world that we can't even give our products the right amount of push to make fans and new fans appreciate it. But what is great for us "underdogs" is that word of mouth is greater now than ever..........Lil Wayne and nem lost that power long ago........Nikki is on the verge of leaked sextape status soon.....SEE WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT......DEEZ MFERS SO PREDICTABLE.

yall gone learn to listen to me, dead gummit..............................I told you Rick Ross wasn't going anywhere......that 50 would get played out........that Nikki was going to be major for years to come............shit is easy to predict................

I'mma tell you this........rap music is going to boom again in 3 to 4 more years. We got to get the last of this doo doo mindset out of the atmosphere....because we (NOT Their dumb asses) are getting closer to understanding how the internet and the world works. The (video world) is getting an understanding....but as long as we are looking at these dumb asses in the music industry who don't know WTF is going on for real.......we will follow in their "album pushed back" foot steps.

Master P knew WTF he was doing when others were "still stuck on that doo doo mindset" and eventually everyone else tried to do what he did.....because their ideas were "limited" with brain wash. All these mfers had to come down south....."BUT IT WASN'T A SOUTHERN THING AS FOR THE REASON FOR SUCCESS".

Don't let these followers fool you with their leadership. They are pathetic....some thirsty mfer whisper's ideas....then they take the ideas, use their money, and run with it......

Don't worry.....if YOU AS A WHOLE can help it......you can keep them dirty mfers from TAKING from you what you deserve RIGHT NOW........that they are definitely trying to take away.....because YOU ARE THE REASON for them making money in the future. REALIZE THAT.....fuuck Lil Wayne and his problems.....lean sippin ass mfer.....

Respect for going to college? That's stupid. I know plenty of people that went to college. During my freshman year, 25% of the people in my dorm didn't come back after the first semester. Another 20% didn't make it past the first year. Get to the fourth year and many people that were still there were sophomores or juniors by credit hour.

Going to college itself was a big thing for people in my old neighborhood. But after I got there and figured the game out, taking a few classes and flunking out or dropping out was a huge waste of time. People still owe Sallie Mae money from back in the day and they have no degree to show for it.

Lil Wayne gets no respect for taking college classes. Hell, many people that graduated college that I know get no respect from me. Some people actually think that a degree itself makes someone smart. There were all kinds of con artists, cheats, and finaglers in college. They only knew how to work the system, but didn't learn anything. I don't remember 90% of the stuff I learned in college. I only studied enough to pass tests with decent grades. I crammed for the test all Thursday, took the test, and then proceeded to kill many brain cells on Friday nights afterwards.

College is still important for a few reasons. It shows employers you can commit to a challenging goal and complete it without quitting. It also proves that you are trainable and that you aren't as risky as someone without education. Companies don't wanna waste time training someone for 2 weeks who then quits because he is unable to grasp certain things about the job. If a person is well connected, he may not need education but I'm not that lucky. Take Obama and Bill Clinton for example. They are self made through education. Their kids don't necessarily need education although Chelsea is a Stanford grad. I'm sure Obama's daughters will attend college too.More importantly (lol) some studies have shown that weed doesn't really kill brain cells. It's just part of the government propaganda against weed.

Last edited:
College is still important for a few reasons. It shows employers you can commit to a challenging goal and complete it without quitting. It also proves that you are trainable and that you aren't as risky as someone without education. Companies don't wanna waste time training someone for 2 weeks who then quits because he is unable to grasp certain things about the job. If a person is well connected, he may not need education but I'm not that lucky. Take Obama and Bill Clinton for example. They are self made through education. Their kids don't necessarily need education although Chelsea is a Stanford grad. I'm sure Obama's daughters will attend college too.More importantly (lol) some studies have shown that weed doesn't really kill brain cells. It's just part of the government propaganda against weed.
I agree. College is important!

Your comments made me think of this video i was just watching today about how blacks underachieve and don't look at education like others races do.

Why are you always negative?? I give anyone respect who finished college because it's not easy at all. Your whole attitude talking about only doing enough to get by shows that your either lying or you don't really have goals. Obviously you probably didn't pay for it I guess thats why you know about sallie mae, so I guess thats why you went to school with a half-ass work ethic. I dropped out of HS because i was young and dumb,but as soon as my now wife got pregnant with my oldest son I got right and went to college. Was doing good but had to buy milk and papers so i dropped out and got my CDL to drive trucks. My wife went on to earn two degrees and graduated with honors. Don't know if you black or not but this attitude towards education is one of the reasons our people are at the bottom economically. I plan on going back to school for hardware engineering soon because I have a few inventions I'd like to make to start my own company.

Other races know the power of education,for instance Jewish people after the holocaust regrouped/restructured their communities around education. They taught their kids to go to school and excel now they own almost everything. Asians also put going to college high on their priority list,often making better grades than everyone else because they want it more. See,they not worried about fancy shoes,clothes and all that other BS. They going to the best schools in the nation because they know with an education you get power.

Even with Hispanics down south that do labor type jobs who speak very little english go to work in construction for example,then once they learn/soak up all knowledge about that field they don't stay there they go open their own businesses. That same person probably only been here for 5 years or less doesn't speak any english but owns his own business. While our people been here for years and only think about working for the man the rest of our lives. You can give up doing anything in construction,cutting grass and now driving dump trucks here in TX,hispanics got those on lock. Even with 18 wheelers most hispanics own their big trucks. While it might not be the same as going to college,the mindset seems to be learn as much as you can and go straight to ownership.

I got no beef with you It's almost every post by you seems to be something smart ass or negative.

Last edited:
I got no beef with you It's almost every post by you seems to be something smart ass or negative.

You can't beef with me. I have a degree and you don't. Sorry. I got mine. Get yours. No more excuses. Life happens to everybody. Get your degree regardless of what happens. You aren't dead or brain dead, so you have no excuses!

Last edited:
I was waiting for someone else to say it so it didn't have to come from me. Baby got a new bottom bisch, no more no less. Lol. He has a "type" don't he?

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if I did bruh I still make close to 60,000 the degree would be a personal achievement. Anyway I think you're flat out lying bruh. Real talk it don't matter about your degree you've forgotten %90 what you were taught right? ? Lol. Liar.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if I did bruh I still make close to 60,000 the degree would be a personal achievement. Anyway I think you're flat out lying bruh. Real talk it don't matter about your degree you've forgotten %90 what you were taught right? ? Lol. Liar.

Good job. Go make that money.

Do we still follow this guy?
Although his music arguably has declined in the last few years, it is worth a thread. He is the face of the label and carried thread the label on its back in the post Hot Boys era. With him making a sudden complaint, its worth noticing to all producers and artists here, ITS STILL A BUSINESS AT THE END OF THE DAY. Birdman and his brother are arguably the smartest record execs in the entire industry. That Universal deal they got in '98 gave them such an enormous amount of power, that it was only a matter of time before it would effect Wayne.

^^^They could have..........the buzz is fading. Like I said...these industry mfers stupid as fuuck!! DEEERRRR...WHICH WAY DID HE GO GEORGE type mfers.

Which is the problem with hip hop rap music. All them mfers lazy ass hell. Times call for WORK....dead gummit! This ain't mfing 1970 something...lazy mfers! You ain't doing three or four albums a year yet wanna complain..........get with the times! Rappers and producers are some lazy mfers man I tell you........talking about 20 beats a day.......20 BEATS......A DAY? That ain't shit, boy! Get yo dead gum ass on dem fruity loops and DON'T leave this room until we got 4 albums worth of fresh material...then we do it again tomorrow. What the fuuck are we paying you to do....this ain't how you dreamed it BOY.....this is WORK......we ain't paying you by the hour.......you gets no overtime......DON'T LEAVE DEES FRUITY LOOPS..............(see I bet yall ass would want to quit then)..........crying and shit wishing you could leave.......NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE.....BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I want to go home........FOOOOL...THIS IS YOUR HOME NOW!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

That is the ONLY MFING REASON you give a damn about a Lil Wayne or a Gucci Mane.....them dudes had a mixtape every dead gum month whether it was official or some Rocky Balboa head DJ wanna be ass dude using acapellas.

I'm all for work but if you making more than 20 beats a day, they must be generic ca-ca(lol). I can see maybe 6-8 tops but 20 plus, they must be some cookie cutter type shyt.

Last edited:
I was waiting for someone else to say it so it didn't have to come from me. Baby got a new bottom bisch, no more no less. Lol. He has a "type" don't he?

So baby may be gay after all huh? I excused the kissing Wayne in the mouth but now Young Thug?(lol) Yeah his type seems to be dark young males with dreads(lol)Never trust a a grown man who's so bored in life, he puts a red star tatoo on his head. That's a sign right there of mental instability. Money magnifies your true self:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/images/blog/birdman-5-star-tatt.jpg

Although his music arguably has declined in the last few years, it is worth a thread. He is the face of the label and carried thread the label on its back in the post Hot Boys era. With him making a sudden complaint, its worth noticing to all producers and artists here, ITS STILL A BUSINESS AT THE END OF THE DAY. Birdman and his brother are arguably the smartest record execs in the entire industry. That Universal deal they got in '98 gave them such an enormous amount of power, that it was only a matter of time before it would effect Wayne.

The sad thing is the deal in 98 had nothing to do with the 100 million bonus check Baby got for primarly Drake's and Nikki's success. That cames from Wayne's talents as a music visionary. Drake was a corny canadian actor and Nikki was a lil Kim clone from New York when he first met them both.

Last edited:
Back