Let Fat Joe Show YOU The Way To Financial Freedom

Wait? What??????????
Wasn't the IRS about to lock his azz up.

Wait???? What??????

Wait??? What????

What???

The title of the thread alone is hilarious!!!!! Joe is really comfortable on that stage. I have to give credit where credit is due. Corporations realize the star power and charisma of certain older rappers. Will Smith had the ability to make the transition to an A list Hollywood actor. Joe is trying to reinvent himself in the land of get rich schemes. It's a shady industry but so is the music industry so it's a natural transition sorta like:

Don't get it twisted, he still got bars(lol)

Last edited:
I would take relationship advice from OJ Simpson before I would take financial advice from Fat Joe.

Last edited:
you know its hard out here for a pimp ... when you tryna get this money for the rent

It's hard out here for college grads with work experience. I can only imagine how tough it is for an over the hill rapper with no education or extensive work history.

Not necessarily, because his "extensive work history", more specifically the notoriety gained, isw got him this gig and he could get others. "Over the hill" is a relative term because he's not much older than some rappers just starting out, he just been around for years. He still has the association with Khaled and has access to plenty of opportunities depending on what route he chooses. And with him being president ofurban and latiLatino, you can bet that he's getting a base salary unlike your typical mlm "independent distributor". If you watched the whole video, you'll see how he wrote the company into his new single with jlo a ec preformed it at that conference

"Over the hill" is a relative term because he's not much older than some rappers just starting out, he just been around for years. He still has the association with Khaled and has access to plenty of opportunities depending on what route he chooses. And with him being president ofurban and latiLatino, you can bet that he's getting a base salary unlike your typical mlm "independent distributor". If you watched the whole video, you'll see how he wrote the company into his new single with jlo a ec preformed it at that conference

Fat Joe is 43 years old(alot older than a few years of most rappers starting out), hasnt had a hit since 2005 with Lean Back. I think it's safe to say he is over the hill. When he was an executive, he spent his artist Tony Sushine's budget money. He also did time for tax evasion. A straight salary means nothing in these type of schemes because they are temporary. It's not like this company is gonna be around in 5 years anyway(lol). Get rich schemes are here today, gone tomorrow. This is an opportunity for Joe to make a few dollars, hopefully attract a few suckers and milk it for what it is.

Last edited:
Back