Jodeci - Every Moment

It's no different than upgrading from the 90's lo fi sound that was so prevalent to the sound of a Just Blaze and Kayne during the Rocafella run. They sampled but it was refreshing and mixed better, recorded better etc.. Even Dre's Chronic Album was samples just replayed to sound refreshing. I always use this as a reference point to how R&B can take on a new sound. Rich Harrison:

I get what your saying, but I think what rice is saying that they should not lose the core of their sound. The harmony built around kc & jo. A upgrade would be nice, but i think the drugs and alcohol have prob diminished their voices
I keep playing this because Jodeci is at the heart, but I admit boi wonder did his thing with the chops:

Keep it old school and it will be nice, but if they think they will get big numbers they tripping.

I get what your saying, but I think what rice is saying that they should not lose the core of their sound. The harmony built around kc & jo. A upgrade would be nice, but i think the drugs and alcohol have prob diminished their voices
I keep playing this because Jodeci is at the heart, but I admit boi wonder did his thing with the chops:

Keep it old school and it will be nice, but if they think they will get big numbers they tripping.

Their lane is ballads. I'm sure there are tons of producers old and new who could give them nice tracks to sing them ballads.

Back