Its been years....

What up. I have mostly left but I peek my head back in every 3 or 4 months just to see its the same stuff 10 years later and go back to what I was doing lol

lmaooo i feel u, man this place brings back alot of really good memories when music was fun. I'm gonna post more often. Good to see u still dong your thing fam!

Yeah man I stopped coming around here when I realized I was old lol. I started posting here when I was 19. I am 31 now. I still do music just not here much. What's new with you?

Damn i aint even kno this sites been around for that long...
Yo how was it workin with curren$y... i hope to one day...
-def on the list
You've got alot on the resume... keep it up my man...
alot of us r still trynna get a nibble off the nipple...lls

yea man, there's alot of people doing big things now in the industry that used to post here, twitter kinda deaded this site. but i always told myself i would comeback and help newcomers like i once was before.

and currensy was cool, we actually were in the studio with freck billionaire and they were sending verse back and forth so we didn't get to meet him personally.

keep at it man, try to get better everyday, and network and get good writers to write to your tracks always is a plus.

Yeah I think the biggest name to come through FP was Chase N Cash. He used to post here regularly especially right before he blew up. We used to get a&rs and stuff come through here too. Now its easier to find those people on twitter and there is a lot less bullshit.

Inspirational stuff Tip, ...i never gave up, ...a beat a day...everyday...I dont like twitter, or maybe i dont get it, ...how did it take over this site?

Holy sh*t, Team Green is back...I remember the beat battles back in the day boy..I was EmanOn back then. Went from battling ya'll to envying that "I Line N*ggas" beat..I tried my best to remake that beat for a diss song I was doing at the time. I didn't know ya'll did Two Three though for P...I re-made that too when I couldn't find the instrumental....good deal, bro. I just dropped a hot CD back in September.....got two kids and a wife..corporate job but just can't leave the studio alone.

man those were the good ol days! i have the line niggas beat somewhere and the two three beat as well. do u use FL studio? i can send you the project file to look over. And glad to hear about the family, thats a beautiful thinng! got a link to your cd? i will check it out

thanks bro, lord willin im where i am now. still far from the goal. and kinda like the guy above said, less bullshit (follow who you want, dont have to see dumb threads), and you could hit people up directly and build a brand/network too.

yeah, very cool that you're back and impressive as to what you have done. i just joined a few days ago haha. hope somethingish works out for me like it did you. congrats on the accomplishments

man 2009-2011 were the golden years. you could sneeze out a placement. and itd be with a damn legend or a big name at the time for no reason.
it was like everyone on FP was on SOMEBODYS album.

Back