An interesting article about the Blurred Lines song (Court Deposition)

Wow did Pharell really say he couldn't read music. I didn't know Thicke was out there bad like that. Sying f the court usually doesn't turn out well/

That is why I prefer to never sample and to rarely collab. Too many egos to deal with, some which might not even emerge until some limelight is shown.

Wow did Pharell really say he couldn't read music. I didn't know Thicke was out there bad like that. Sying f the court usually doesn't turn out well/

He said that he could...examiner called him out on it and he backed down citing that he was "uncomfortable"

Hilarious. Anyone with a brain knows Pharrell was biting that song, but the melody is different, the rhytm is different, the lyrics are different. Technically, he didn't really steal anything. The truth is Neptunes often interpolate stuff...and so do you,you're just not aware of it.

Should Lex Luger sue everybody? :hmmm:

If one is to read this article, one can do nothing other than to come to the conclusion that the song was "stolen" and Marvin Gaye wasn't credited. All of Robin Thicke's and Pharell's dodging and not answering the questions only give evidence to this. Blaming alcohol, drugs and being "uncomfortable" when asked can you read music when you "wrote" the song is self-evident.

Back