Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Im done with with trap/ dubstep music

mcradoz is offline Member
    Thanks

Im done with with trap/ dubstep music

Sign in to disable this ad
    it's just copycats copying others? nothing original no more in these 2 who thinks the sameway..?
    likes this.

Desire Inspires is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    I don't understand.

theonlybman is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mcradoz View Post
    it's just copycats copying others? nothing original no more in these 2 who thinks the sameway..?
    I completely agree, the first wave is creatively used up, now its time to start the second wave.

AG Beats is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    i dont think its the beats/music as much as the lyrics as far as trap goes. I been kinda branching away cause I feel the same way but honestly I dont really see it going anywhere. That 808 has been bangin for a long time when you think about it. It'll just keep evolving
    Intergalactic space man trying to find his sound that's lost on planet earth. Once powers are harnessed revolution will spark

hollandturbine is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlybman View Post
    I completely agree, the first wave is creatively used up, now its time to start the second wave.
    Trapstep?

gescajadillo is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Stop bitching and make your own sounds, stop using presets and stop following beat making tutorials

Coop. is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hollandturbine View Post
    Trapstep?

That's actually already around and quickly becoming the next "it" sound.

THA_REAPER is online now What? Killin em!
    Thanks
    Is it bad to put snares on the second and forth beat too...why does everyone do that?...Why in most techno you hear kicks on 4/4 beats? You gotta have some kinda structure jacked from somewhere to work in a genre of music...as many ppl say someones copying or not being original...there should be billions of genres out there. Even if you do come up with something new...it doesn't mean everyone's going to like it...be different to say you are, and just do it just to say you did...when you original your just doing you to begin with you don't realize it. I cant understand when ppl talk about being original and try to be different...
    Originally Posted by DjPolair did you know lex luger doesn't use eq and mixing ? yall should focus on the damn beats instead of unimportant stuff, real talk

Desire Inspires is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by THA_REAPER View Post
    Is it bad to put snares on the second and forth beat too...why does everyone do that?...Why in most techno you hear kicks on 4/4 beats? You gotta have some kinda structure jacked from somewhere to work in a genre of music...as many ppl say someones copying or not being original...there should be billions of genres out there. Even if you do come up with something new...it doesn't mean everyone's going to like it...be different to say you are, and just do it just to say you did...when you original your just doing you to begin with you don't realize it. I cant understand when ppl talk about being original and try to be different...
    Bro, you lost me.

hollandturbine is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    New music usually comes from, invention, fusion and expansion.

Invention is actually the rarest commodity of all and is more common by accident than by design but expansion is something that is easily the most achievable as all you have to do is take something small and magnify it until it takes on a life of it's own, like forget about using just a little more cow bell, use more cow bell than the last guy who used it, and don't just think of more as having just the one dimension to it, as in just taking something short and extending it, more could also include, pitch, tempo, addition, subtraction or whatever takes shit to the next level.
    , , and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information