IS having a large ego harmful or helpful for one's music career

Great responses. I don't think there's one general answer that applies to all. Some people can be narcissistic and still be likeable(Flava Flav, Baby from Cash Money and many politicians) while others (Mr. Chicago needs no introduction)will irritate everyone in the room. I think it deponds on a combination of factors like how confrontational you are or aren't, your demeanor, charm, charisma etc...

Last edited:
This guy makes me laugh. I consider him a likeable Narcissist but this is hilarious especially the beginning where he tells you to have your jeweler appraise his jewelery(LOL!!!)

Last edited:
Showing off your jewelry doesn't mean you're narcissistic but Baby's ego is clearly in another galaxy(lol). He doesnt rub me the wrong way though like a Kanye. The Tim Westwood interview he's really feeling himself reminds me of that Terrell Owens infamous line" I love me some me" lol!! I love how he cuts off Tim Westwood because he's so eager to talk about himself. To his credit though, see how he even makes it an enjoyable experience for Tim Westwood. That's the charm, charisma factor that some have. That's why you'll see him surrounded by 30 dudes who enjoy being in his presence.

Last edited:
Back