Is it that hard to have a creative sound? From the sounds of FP's music, I say yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonesmoke420

yep. i am back at it again. The most creative producer on FP. I have a question for ya'll. Why do ya'll ride on the runners and timbo like that. I have developed my own style and you can check, I am one of th best on the site and I don't rely on another sound. What does it take to be versatile.

example of genius music:

w**.divshare.c*m/download/12446210-8a3

w**.divshare.c*m/download/12446223-2c4

I'd rather follow trends and make money rather than make beats that suck and that nobody cares about.

chauncey.jpg

The stupid thing is, the guys on here dont seem to even try and follow the likes of Timbo etc any more. Now Johnny Juliano and Vybez seem to be the guys to look up to...... SMH.

This place is turning into a 'Guide to conquering Soundclick' forum.

The stupid thing is, the guys on here dont seem to even try and follow the likes of Timbo etc any more. Now Johnny Juliano and Vybez seem to be the guys to look up to...... SMH.

This place is turning into a 'Guide to conquering Soundclick' forum.
quoted for the sad pathetic truth that it is

These two sound way better than your last two beats...but this shit sounds cookie cutter like everything else out on soundclick. You have typical 4/4 bars, intro, verse, hook; typical chord progressions with piano, bass and drums. Then you throw in some obnoxious synth over the top, like some kind of electronic gyromite from nintendo. You think this somehow makes you creative somehow.

lol. You're like everyone else on here, just with a shitty synth instrument as your "tag."

Creativity no longer exists, nor does it need to in order to create great music. That's what you obviously fail to realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back