DJ SKEE Quits Radio

Fckin right! Good for him, seriously he is standing his ground and I applaud that.
Curious what he has in the works.

Desire, you don't like anyone in the industry do ya? lol how is that man phony?

He betrayed his fanbase. Who does that? He knew radio was fake from day one. It is the fans that make it great. Now he is abandoning them.

He doesn't have anything new happening. Not as big as his radio show. He will be another YouTube star complaining about the very industry that made him a star. That is phony.

Radio was fake since day one?
Your full of yourself dude. Just mad cuz most know that hip hop on a commercial level is straight garbage. And I'm not just an underground guy, cuz I know some of that shit can sick too, (but most of it is great).
Radio ended with Ludacris, Mystical, Dilated peoples, shit even Nelly.

Radio was fake since day one?
Your full of yourself dude. Just mad cuz most know that hip hop on a commercial level is straight garbage. And I'm not just an underground guy, cuz I know some of that shit can sick too, (but most of it is great).
Radio ended with Ludacris, Mystical, Dilated peoples, shit even Nelly.

Radio is more relevant than ever. It is also just as programmed as it ever was. That is why I like radio. They play what I should listen to and I listen in amazement.

I like DJ Skee as a DJ but he's going out telling half truths. Not too long ago his show wasn't making money and Mark Cuban gave him a loan to stay afloat. My guess is that the loan to restructure his show wasn't enough to sustain him. Watching the video seemed like a political speech dodging the truth to say well..."eff radio". If he was making real money on his radio program you better believe he would still be on it.

In any event, I wish him well but he won't be fooling me.

Back