Chief Keef in hiding

benji2

I just came back from a trip to Southern California. I was there visiting a few friends who are pursuing acting careers. My friends were telling me Chief Keef is laying low with his management team in LA. He's in fear of his life and they're trying to protect their investment. Something about some drama with Migos over a stolen chain. When will rappers realize life can imitate art so be careful what you rap about.

Last edited:
Lol! Must be a rumor. We all know chief Kief too hard for that. We know he keep the lama. Lol!
sounds funny, like he trying to run from something in Chi. Why would he run from the Migos to LA. Story doesn't make sense

Must have been after this "recent" event......
Migos.jpg

Lol! Must be a rumor. We all know chief Kief too hard for that. We know he keep the lama. Lol!
sounds funny, like he trying to run from something in Chi. Why would he run from the Migos to LA. Story doesn't make sense

Definitely not a rumor. I don't support that fuk boy ignorant Black on Black crime anyway. I'm aligned with ambitious guys who don't care about that dumb shit like beef . My friends are tight with Larry Jackson from Interscope. His brother is Keef's manager who lives in LA. Keef has lost a lot of close friends. He's realized he's not bulletproof. I can't lie I do watch DJ Akademiks and his funny videos on Chriraq. He calls Lil Reese the grim reaper: Take your pick, he really understands the fukery going on in Chicago:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiraqWar/videos

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for these rappers to just make music?

I swear, these dudes have more drama than TMZ.

Last edited:
Definitely not a rumor. I don't support that fuk boy ignorant Black on Black crime anyway. I'm aligned with ambitious guys who don't care about that dumb shit like beef . My friends are tight with Larry Jackson from Interscope. His brother is Keef's manager who lives in LA. Keef has lost a lot of close friends. He's realized he's not bulletproof. I can't lie I do watch DJ Akademiks and his funny videos on Chriraq. He calls Lil Reese the grim reaper: Take your pick, he really understands the fukery going on in Chicago:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiraqWar/videos
Dig. I just figure if u were on the run from the Migos your home town would be safe (ain't they from atl?). Going to LA sounds like u trying to get out the Chi, which I completely understand.

Dig. I just figure if u were on the run from the Migos your home town would be safe (ain't they from atl?). Going to LA sounds like u trying to get out the Chi, which I completely understand.

I'm sure his manger had some influence in getting him out there. This guy is funny:

[/QUOTE]

He confirms Keef is in LA at the end!!!! This is my first time seeing this video. See never doubt the kid(lol) I'm allergic to deceit, lies and fake people. I break out instantly in a rash if I lie or hang with fake people(lol).

I see now why Keef got the hell out of Dodge. 2:54 Keef in LA, priceless(lol)

Last edited:
Fat Trel allegedly had some of his guys rob the Migos in D.C. I believe? Then they ran to Chief Keef and were all "bragging" to sum it up. Now there's a price on people's heads. People are folding like lawnchairs, everyone who was originally saying they were involved has started shifting blame. No one even dead yet, just a few houses shot up. Should have stuck to rapping. Lol.

I'm pretty sure Keef is in L.A. because it's hot for him in Chicago right now, more so than this Migos thing. They've been "beefing", and Keef wasn't involved in the robbery that got all this stuff started, but maybe they're just going hard on everyone now.

Dope money is the best. Buy your way into the music game, and can put money on people's heads when they cross you. People who actually rap for a living can't keep up and confuse guys like them for "rappers" like everyone else. Who'd be dumb enough to rob the Migos unless it was for bricks and you were in that game with them?

Last edited:
I don't even know who the fuk Lil Reese is or any of these artists.The first time I ever saw him was on Wordstar beating up some girl at her house party. I'd never glamorize death but these videos keeps me informed of the younger generation and is a painful reality.His commentary on lil reese is hilarious and sad at the same time. Lil Reese is a menace to them streets. The feds should have picked him up a long time ago based on what this guy is saying but black lives are expendable accoring to our government.

Last edited:
Here's the lil punk. This happened a few years back. He's like a buck 120 soaking wet, cant fight, beats up girls and hides behind them guns. Chicago is a 3rd world country for real.

Havent heard of these dudes before but wow man this lil reese dude is just embarassing. If someone disses u, u diss em back, u dont get people to kill the dude, that just means u lost the battle and are a bad looser AKA a lil *****. If u cant tack a diss gtfo of the rap game lol. And hiting girls wow man your so cool and badass. Someone needs put this fag in place.

Havent heard of these dudes before but wow man this lil reese dude is just embarassing. If someone disses u, u diss em back, u dont get people to kill the dude, that just means u lost the battle and are a bad looser AKA a lil *****. If u cant tack a diss gtfo of the rap game lol. And hiting girls wow man your so cool and badass. Someone needs put this fag in place.

He's destined for death, or a murder charge and being someone's bytch in prison. In jail his little azz wont have them guns and goons to hide behind. All them rappers with the lil monikers who are 5'8 150 or less need to really consider are they really built for the next level of thug life-hard prison time with guys twice their size who are ultra violent without guns.

Last edited:
^^^Most guys in prison are under 6 ft. 200lbs. Just a buncha stocky midgets. Bigger guys are more likely to knock you out than shoot you, and more likely to snatch something from you and ask you what you're gonna do about it than rob you with a weapon. So alot of the usual stuff that lands you in prison is done by smaller guys. Big guys usually go to jail a few months and come home smaller. It's the lil guys end up doing prison time.

Last edited:
You dry snitched his location. That's not hip-hop

It proves I could care less about street codes and dumb shyt. Did I consider Migos goons being fp fans and reading my post, no not really.
That's why Hip Hop is so messed up today. Clowns like you confusing street ethics as part of Hip Hop. That's not hip hop. That
is getting involved in some dumb street shit by a person who raps. A big difference than Hip Hop. For the record it's common knowledge in Chicago. Even the Migos goons rapped about it in the video I posted in earlier posts. That's enough about the topic for me though. It's not like I fully understand these guys and the conditions they come from.

^^^Most guys in prison are under 6 ft. 200lbs. Just a buncha stocky midgets. Bigger guys are more likely to knock you out than shoot you, and more likely to snatch something from you and ask you what you're gonna do about it than rob you with a weapon. So alot of the usual stuff that lands you in prison is done by smaller guys. Big guys usually go to jail a few months and come home smaller. It's the lil guys end up doing prison time.

So you mean lil dudes like Reese and Lil Durk could be a force in your state prisons(lol) I don't claim to know the jails by any stretch of the imagination. i just live in the Bay Area where killers are you next door neighbors. I had an apartment in Hayward and Oakland while i was attending Cal Berkeley and I knew some dudes who did time in Pelican Bay and Corcoran. I have heard numerous stories and in California prisons, unless it's a race riot, black inmates dont fight with knives too much. California has the 3 strikes law so brothas aint really stabbing each other anymore in California so little dudes playing tough guy get no wins unless they get yoked and earn their respect like a man. Even with jails cutting back on weightlifting, guys get innovative lifting bags of water, using their matress as resistance training etc.. Of course anyone can get killed in prison. It's really about respecting the next man and demanding your respect at the same time. Now New York on the other hand is shank city. Size dont matter, it's all about your work with that shank. Lil dudes could survive if they good with that thing. My family has told me stories plus I watch:

Last edited:
Most guys go to prison looking like Reese. Scrawny and little. They come home looking like Reese with 20-60 extra lbs. of muscle(Ja Rule). Still under 6ft. 200lbs, lol. I know a few big guys who've been to prison, but mostly small guys who look like they got huge in pics from prison, but then come home and you realize they're still 5,7. lol.

Cali's different, hispanics in prison are often small, but they run things different, you can be the big show's size and not be ready for that shyt.

Last edited:
Back