Big Krit: Cadillactica

M-I-Crooked Letter-Crooked Letter-I-Crooked Letter-Crooked Letter-I-Hump Back-Hump Back-I..... Nigga we made it!!!

^^ fa sure. Southside!
I think its a better commercial project than his last album, but I'm not sure if it gets him into the mainstream rotation.

Total trash imo. Same old psychopathic street nigga ish. Riding on slab,got my hoes and money ish. Nothing but recycled street topics nothing new,couldn't listen to no more than one minute of that ish.

Total trash imo. Same old psychopathic street nigga ish. Riding on slab,got my hoes and money ish. Nothing but recycled street topics nothing new,couldn't listen to no more than one minute of that ish.
hahahahaha this is hilarious

hahahahaha this is hilarious

I think it's rather sad that artists have to act like savage animals to sell records. What does that say about our people that we embrace ignorance and reject intelligence? I'll give anyone under 21 a pass because the brain hasn't fully developed yet.

I think it's rather sad that artists have to act like savage animals to sell records. What does that say about our people that we embrace ignorance and reject intelligence? I'll give anyone under 21 a pass because the brain hasn't fully developed yet.

This is a very Ironic comment.

Large Krit still doing no wrong

Spoken like someone who never listened to Krit. smh.

ican say truely these rapper right now aint sh!t there really phoney trust and his whole album sucked ass aswell no pun intended rapping isnt what it is no more ' its just a ploy sh!t be faker thena luis vuitton bagg sold in china town

Last edited:
haven't given a full listen yet, heard about 3 songs. I like wat I've heard though. Funny, my lil bro was just askin me about this album a few hours ago. He said he liked it and was as good as his last album & mixtapes.

haven't given a full listen yet, heard about 3 songs. I like wat I've heard though. Funny, my lil bro was just askin me about this album a few hours ago. He said he liked it and was as good as his last album & mixtapes.
It isn't his best but you van tell this was more of an experiment with using different producers and what not. its dope tho IMO. MO might be biased tho since im from the sip

I don't know why, but I feel the more krit releases projects, the more I don't care about his music. I remember first time I heard him, I was like yo this guy got some nice sampling skills and dope lyrics.. now I feel that he sounds angry in his music , before he sounded more like he was a soul south artist..

I don't know why, but I feel the more krit releases projects, the more I don't care about his music. I remember first time I heard him, I was like yo this guy got some nice sampling skills and dope lyrics.. now I feel that he sounds angry in his music , before he sounded more like he was a soul south artist..
have you listened to his music lately? he is angry

word, to tell you the truth I did not listen to the album completely, but from what i've heard, he sure is angry..

but in my opinion, being angry won't make those other wack rappers good.

Before when I listened to him, it was on some cool chill back relax good vibe

now when I listen to him, I keep asking myself why is he so angry, like giving me angry vibe n shit lol...

I get his point, people listen to dumb music,, but if I was him, I would just make better music [chill music], not insult other people's taste.

Mt. Olympus says it all.
"Now they the want hear a country n__ rap, 5 albums in a swear a country in a country snapped . . .
. . .F them N__"
I don't think he's angry, he's just adjusting to his lane.

I think the lack of big rotation (radio) bothers him.

Back