BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Dave Chappelle **** is real.
Why would a man just get up and leave to Africa, then refuse to reveal why later?

Maybe I know stuff people don't want me to talk about or don't want other people to believe, so they'll call me crazy.
-Dave Chappelle

Don't worry, it's just a conspiracy.
I'm crazy like Dave. :)

Last edited:
If anyone wonders why this site is going downhill, it's crap threads like these

What the hell is the matter with you?

Early 1900s had Jim Crow/segregation/etc., but slavery was over.

"Period of slavery" my black, hairy ass.

What the hell is wrong with you?

By the way, I ain't trying to convince anybody of anything. Just want to make you aware so when time comes, you can't say you didn't know. Trying to convince people stuck in their ways new information is like trying to convince the KKK that black people are good. They know black people are equal, they just don't give a damn. Jesus is the only way.

What the hell is the matter with you?

Early 1900s had Jim Crow/segregation/etc., but slavery was over.

"Period of slavery" my black, hairy ass.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Ummm, my grandfather and my father was picking cotton well into the 1900s lol so slavery was abolished but still existed. Talk to the people instead of always listening to text books.:cheers:

this is probably a story invented by white ppl tryna conquer and divide

Did anybody notice how BET, during the Clinton/Obama campaign, didn't support Obama at all but yet they claim to be so black people oriented. In actuality, they are nothing more than a bunch of paid pons and they are known to have very very close ties with the Clintons and wanted her to win despite Obama being black.

slavery

2 entries found.
  1. <LI class=dictionary-selected>slavery (noun)
  2. white slavery (noun)

Ads by Google
Ulcerative Colitis
Learn More About Ulcerative Colitis Symptoms & How It Is Diagnosed.
www.UlcerativeColitis.com

Main Entry: slav·ery
Pronunciation: \ˈslā-v(ə-)rē\
Function: noun
Date: 1551
1 : drudgery, toil
2 : submission to a dominating influence
3 a : the state of a person who is a chattel of another b : the practice of slaveholding

Read definition number 2.

Why the f-uck are you posting Google Ads in a forum???

Oh btw, can you find info on the Kazakhstan Illuminati next?

Ummm, my grandfather and my father was picking cotton well into the 1900s lol so slavery was abolished but still existed. Talk to the people instead of always listening to text books.:cheers:

STFU.

My people sharecropped, too. We are talking about the real deal slavery, not your semi-philosophical version of it to include sharecropping, establishing a convenient time frame for your "bougie" HNIC theory.

Pound for pound you might be the craziest guy who thinks they are enlightened on FP of all time.

Last edited:
Another thing that BET episode is all over the internet i seen it a couple times so if there were powers to be it wouldnt be on the internet like it is and the creator would've been killed the day it was brought into the offices it was banned because viacom didnt like it he was making fun of them

There is a Ying and Yang to everything. I'm sure if there is a secret society designed to oppress, there is one that is designed to liberate. People always assume that the rich and powerful are evil white bastards with black sidekicks, but some of them are actually loving and caring people who want to see other succeed like they did.

Another thing that BET episode is all over the internet i seen it a couple times so if there were powers to be it wouldnt be on the internet like it is and the creator would've been killed the day it was brought into the offices it was banned because viacom didnt like it he was making fun of them

Duh. The internet can't be controlled like tv and radio. Why was the creator of the cartoon threatened and had to move to Canada for his life. That is the bigger question.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back