Attention futureproducers i have a confession to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter wack-azz-producer
  • Start date
Europop music and techno are both forms of electronic dance music, so that's where the misconception comes from. Modern music has some techno influence in it.

not really. Other than a 4 on the floor drum pattern (which is really Disco in origin), there isn't much that current music has in common with Techno. I mean, Missy Elliott did use a classic Techno joint for "Lose Control" (Cybotron's "Clear"), but that's about it.

sorry, I just don't hear it...

not really. Other than a 4 on the floor drum pattern (which is really disco in origin), there isn't much that current music has in common with techno. I mean, missy elliott did use a classic techno joint for "lose control" (cybotron's "clear"), but that's about it.

sorry, i just don't hear it...

listen up guy did u not see what i wrote to you???

yo one more word outta u and you're gone forever !!!!!!!!!
U understand me kid???

kid??? I'm prolly old enough to be ya daddy. Stop catchin feelins over words on the internet.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but I've been here for well over 7 years. You've barely been here over 7 days.
I come here to drop knowledge (which I DID in this thread though you missed it), you come here to learn (really, you didn't know that vocals are always recorded mono).

besides, you've already been acknowledged as a troll... I doubt I'm going anywhere...

kid??? I'm prolly old enough to be ya daddy. Stop catchin feelins over words on the internet.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but i've been here for well over 7 years. You've barely been here over 7 days.
I come here to drop knowledge (which i did in this thread though you missed it), you come here to learn (really, you didn't know that vocals are always recorded mono).

Besides, you've already been acknowledged as a troll... I doubt i'm going anywhere...
]
dont ever call me a troll bro,

ever!!!!

not really. Other than a 4 on the floor drum pattern (which is really Disco in origin), there isn't much that current music has in common with Techno. I mean, Missy Elliott did use a classic Techno joint for "Lose Control" (Cybotron's "Clear"), but that's about it.

sorry, I just don't hear it...

Well yes, the 4 on the floor is a big one. But there's also a lot of supersaw sounds, deep synth basses, which might not be techno in origin, but are definitely common. You're right though, for the most part, it's just a misconception that people have made.

Back