all these rappers and the whole industry is a SHAM

BlazenHotTracks

the good life
OK me and my boy was talking bout the rappers and the industry and seeing where this convo would take us '
now and days who aint flossing or balling its expolited to the fullest and sum of us buy in to the glitz and glamour which is all a fasade which takes me to this question ,the game isnt what it is anymore '
you got guys like lil b rapping and that mf is trash and who cant forget wackass soulja gurl 'and fake co's pretending to be king pin drug dealers,rick ross , and lil wayne kissing birdman and all these so called wrappers like young thug who paint there nails and where kilts i mean skirts like pdidy to 2chains to asap rocky to kid cudi '
serious sh!t got to change if not theres gonna be a whole lot of frank oceans walking round all hard an sh!t
if u dont see the change then you still living in the 90's
these rappers now are straight Fake Trust
listen to any of there songs ' 100%materialistic bullsh!t

Last edited:
Too much good music out here to dwell on the ****ery.
Too many good-looking women out here to dwell on how other dudes choose to dress themselves.

Too many good-looking women out here to dwell on how other dudes choose to dress themselves.
theres a clear differnce bro between dwelling in the current situation and seeing for what it iz .only kids dont know what im speaking of and its a thread to start a convo and not to dwell lol

drugs hoes and bankrolls have been the main topic for 15 years now, you must be a OLD ass man.

but like other dude said if you don't like it there's a ridiculous amount of music being put out these days, listen to something else.

theres a clear differnce bro between dwelling in the current situation and seeing for what it iz .only kids dont know what im speaking of and its a thread to start a convo and not to dwell lol

You are absolutely right. I am going to go listen to some Wayne Shorter now and leave you to your open thread about shitty music and dudes in kilts and fingernail polish.

Last edited:
We are living in hell. Change starts with yourself, hard to swallow right? Its the truth though. Nobody said it was easy...and thats true.

I finally bought The 20/20 Experience on iTunes. Timbaland is still one hell of a producer. Man, those songs are done so well. It is hard for me to go back to listening to radio now.

While that is true... is this music going to be deleted anytime soon...
My point is down the road sombody will find these songs n to them this will be hip-hop...
F_ck grand this n slick that diddly poo and k1rs... who nigga...
-young thug is the best rapper since... like ever...
But the ones that kno better... we just say **** it... i kno what good music is...
-we understand lyricism, cadences, etc
Yea we do... but seems like most of the ppl i run into my age dnt... so thats going to be passed down...
Just like everything else is...
- lookin up to king pins
- bein down to ride or "die" etc
but it wont change so... let it ride
Laid back, villain on the smooth tip
All things gravy, greatest fear to let the groove slip
Always tell the masses that it's never gon' stop

Cause you never gon' do shit

Nobody tells you what to listen to.
There's so much good music out there, something for everyone.
Why sweat over what Lil B is doing?
And what's wrong with Frank Ocean? If you hatin on him just cause he's gay, you're just as bad as all the other dudes you name-dropped.
Seriously tho- good music is everywhere.

The truth is, majority of music consumers want to hear garbage, so its not the rappers that are getting worse, hiphop has many great artists, its the dumbing down of the consumers causing this trend of retard rap

you living in hell lol im fine my friend , this is a post to create convo not to get offended an defend this wack industry ,post ur music and stop crying ,iffff theres any good music on here, posted u know the new rappers now and days suck ass just like rittz wack ass 'fools u be funny to me trying too prove your point lol

Last edited:
To the OP it is important that you know that the terms industry and business are used interchangeably when talking about music, and that the industry is comprised of companies and individuals who make money creating and selling music. All of the industry's various issues for better and/or worse can be pointed to how the individuals choose to conduct their businesses and themselves as individuals. I have a disdain for the industry from a morality standpoint and won't change my views for anyone.

Last edited:
you living in hell lol im fine my friend , this is a post to create convo not to get offended an defend this wack industry ,post ur music and stop crying ,iffff theres any good music on here, posted u know the new rappers now and days suck ass just like rittz wack ass 'fools u be funny to me trying too prove your point lol

I'd love to converse with you but I don't really understand what you are saying. Punctuation, grammar, structure - using these don't make you any less hip-hop.

Not meant as a slight, but seriously though, I don't get what you are saying.

My point was just that there is TONS of dope artists not named lil' -insert name here-.

Real Hip Hop coming out nowadays:

Skyzoo
Black Milk
Action Bronson
Atmosphere
Hail Mary Mallon
Pharoahe Monch
Oddisee
Termanology
Brother Ali
Classified
Royce Da 5'9"