50 Cent "I should kill every producer on my last album" lol

I swear F or Deaf acts like the shit people say on here matters or has a real impact on his life. Stop askin for clarification and tellin people to use logic. No one gives a shit enough to do that, it's a bullshit section in a producers forum. Relax.

ANd no I'm not gonna give you "direct quotes" because I know your gonna ask for em.

Last edited:
I swear F or Deaf acts like the shit people say on here matters or has a real impact on his life

no, i don't even think twice about half the negative shit that's said on this board or any other board.

i just find it funny when cats point fingers, but fail to back it up; plain and simple -

I swear F or Deaf acts like the shit people say on here matters or has a real impact on his life. Stop askin for clarification and tellin people to use logic. No one gives a shit enough to do that, it's a bullshit section in a producers forum. Relax.

ANd no I'm not gonna give you "direct quotes" because I know your gonna ask for em.
wrong move...prepare for 10+ pages :(

wrong move...prepare for 10+ pages :(

naw...no need...

i find this stuff funny...like, illogical thinkers thinking they are making good points is funnier than half the shit i see on B.E.T. and reality tv shows...

on one hand i want to laugh: :rofl:

but then on the other, i want to cry: :cry:

oh well, as a child i always liked to play w/ my food...not much has changed...
:smokinFP:

naw...no need...

i find this stuff funny...like, illogical thinkers thinking they are making good points is funnier than half the shit i see on B.E.T. and reality tv shows...

on one hand i want to laugh: :rofl:

but then on the other, i want to cry: :cry:

oh well, as a child i always liked to play w/ my food...not much has changed...
:smokinFP:
i cant stand reality tv ...and rap basement with tigger>>> my b.e.t. fell off

I don't think 50 has that passion for emceein' / rapping anymore. He has his money and investments and he doesn't really have to "get in" anymore. He sounds uninspired lately. Like on that F you song when he put his verse on it... nah 50... nah.

I think somebody mentioned that rapping over beats is a little different that being produced.

I'm not sure if the average listener can tell or cares though.

All this send us beats stuff over Ustream is good for is mixtape stuff. Established artist should go to a real studio with people that have a real ear when they do real releases.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's the case, 50 should commit a murder-suicide, considering he chose the production.

I"m a true blue 50 Cent fan, but he needs to focus on the production he chooses. G-Unit has terrible taste in picking beats.

F*ck 50 cent, nicca is a pop princess.

Camron, Jada, Fat Joe all proved the ninja aint shyt. How you gon make a diss song in your mansion using prop guns and actors:rofl::rofl:

Dude is a fugazee as nicca who got lucky.

I think somebody mentioned that rapping over beats is a little different that being produced.

All this send us beats stuff over Ustream is good for is mixtape stuff. Established artist should go to a real studio with people that have a real ear when they do real releases.

TRUTH

but I shouldn't admit it because I want a big placement haha.

TRUTH

but I shouldn't admit it because I want a big placement haha.

Don't be a sucka. Admitting the truth has nothing to do with getting a major placement. Your thinking what everyone else, including 50 Cent is thinking. Hence his sudden interest in working with the best producers in the game—in person.

Back