Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: School Shooting.

KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son
    Thanks

School Shooting.

Sign in to disable this ad
    What are your feelings on this incident? I guess I wanted to make this thread to as a place where people can post their reactions and feelings. Prayers to all the victims and hopefully no one from FP has any fam involved with the incident.

IPM Music is online now Fremen
    Thanks
    Thoughts are with the victims and their families. Unbelievable. Senseless.

I have 2 nieces in elementary school, and my mom is a teacher. The thought of this happening to any of them is weighing heavily on my heart and mind right now.

Just awful...

GageNoir is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    As dark as it sounds, if he was going to kill himself anyways, couldnt he just knock himself off? I mean he brought countless people into his personal problems. All this was terribly timed to, like really around Christmas!!! What is wrong with people?

Kids deserve the right to grow up, it saddens me that one man took this right away from many different kids.
    likes this.

The Light is offline The Light of the World
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GageNoir View Post
    As dark as it sounds, if he was going to kill himself anyways, couldnt he just knock himself off? I mean he brought countless people into his personal problems. All this was terribly timed to, like really around Christmas!!! What is wrong with people?

Kids deserve the right to grow up, it saddens me that one man took this right away from many different kids.
    This is the worst thing about the mass murder homicide/suicides. They always see their act as an end game. They all plan to kill themselves. Unfortunately, they always take innocent people with them. To stay alive these days has become a war. The War To Stay Alive. Monsanto (GMOs, etc.), chemtrails, bank bailouts, economic collapse, foreclosures, personal debt, school loan debt, a failing government, etc. coming at us is not enough! The kids aren't even safe at an ELEMENTARY school. As these public shooting massacres pile up, they give justification for parents to home school their kids. God Bless us.
    likes this.

DjPolair is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    We react wrong to shit like this as a society

Stop killing the gunmen, if they don't kill themselves arrest them and then publicly hang them and have a victim cut his balls off

this is gonna send a good message to the maniacs out there considering doing such things

what we do is publicize it, we give a lane to psycho's to get mass attention

focus less on the crying victims and more on the attackers, find a way to stop them from killing themselves, a shot to the leg, quick arrest and then make him pay BIG TIME

torture them and give them the worst experience a human being can take, if we would man up and be harder on these animals these incident would stop happening

in today's world you can massacre school children and all you have to expect is a courtroom and some years in prison, make these animals pay
    Everybody yelled surprise...I wasn't surprised...

hollandturbine is online now Registered User
    Thanks
    So long as any nut can buy firearms there will continue to be mass shootings.

City Beats is offline Twizted Muzic
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DjPolair View Post
    focus less on the crying victims and more on the attackers, find a way to stop them from killing themselves, a shot to the leg, quick arrest and then make him pay BIG TIME

torture them and give them the worst experience a human being can take, if we would man up and be harder on these animals these incident would stop happening
    I agree 100% but realistically that will never happen .... it would be "too inhumane" (personally, I think killing 20 ****ing children is too inhumane)
    Follow me on Twitter ... @CityBeats1
    www.twiztedmuzic.com - www.soundclick.com/cityinstrumentals

KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DjPolair View Post
    We react wrong to shit like this as a society

Stop killing the gunmen, if they don't kill themselves arrest them and then publicly hang them and have a victim cut his balls off

this is gonna send a good message to the maniacs out there considering doing such things

what we do is publicize it, we give a lane to psycho's to get mass attention

in today's world you can massacre school children and all you have to expect is a courtroom and some years in prison, make these animals pay
    there ain't really nothing you can do to prevent something like this from happening besides finding help for the shooter before hand. like someone else said the end game is to die. How many of these mass shooting gunmen actually get arrested? I mean truthfully everything happens so fast that you don't even have time to react before it's all over.

I say the solution doesn't lie with government regulation, but more with social interaction. Pay attention to those around you. Be a little kinder to that outcast, help someone out, because most of the people who do this have lost total faith in humanity
    likes this.

DjPolair is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KelevraOne View Post
    I say the solution doesn't lie with government regulation, but more with social interaction
    So you say we should rather hope that all humans turn into angels instead of having better government regulation ?

i don't wanna take away nobody's gun tho, if a teacher had a gun shit would've turned out differently
    Everybody yelled surprise...I wasn't surprised...

Ali'i is offline Yee.
    Thanks
    Skipped thread posts, sorry if mentioned already..

BUT...

I'm far from insensitive to these kinds of things, but what about the boy in Germany who gets raped and filmed everyday then thrown back into the closet to spend the rest of his days? Or the little girl in South America who's being forced to carry her uncle's baby? Or the millions that are starving in Africa?

The things that make NEWS to us are entirely demoralizing, and do nothing but push the gun ban agenda.

Did you know NASA has been discovering mind-shattering space anomalies this past year? And has reported none of it? I mean the kind of discovery that would destroy most current theories on how space, the universe, life, etc., WORK. And not one word of it on mainstream television.

My condolences to those who have lost a loved one in this tragedy.. Keep your heads up!

It's been said COUNTLESS TIMES. CRIMINALS, CROOKS AND THE INSANE.... DO NOT FOLLOW RULES. Gun ban? No thanks.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information