Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 162
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Obama-Care forces (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) to make all Employees Part-Time

  1. #21
    Beat Off is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    I have 9 people.
    Also, taxes for business are effected by what Obama wants to do.
    If you were a business owner you wold know this.

    It doesn't matter if you have 50 or more people, if you own a business ....those taxes that are due effect ALL business.
    This is past just what Obama care does.....So you are showing you ignorance now.

    Turn the beat on and learn
    From Forbes. I guess they are ignorant too. Keep burying yourself.

    However, only 200,000 small businesses will be affected by these changes because over 96 percent of small businesses fall below the 50-employee threshold.

    Companies with up to 100 employees can benefit from the option of buying lower cost health insurance through employer-only exchanges, also set up by each state. This might also reduce costs for smaller firms if they add their employees to a much larger pool of insurance customers.

    Overall, the ACA brings a mixture of rules and benefits, but there is nothing to suggest that the healthcare shake up will hinder job creation and economic growth. In fact, it could inject order into the unruly medical marketplace if the administration explains benefits and requirements simply and clearly.

    Will The Health Care Law Help Or Hurt Small Businesses? - Forbes

  2. #22
    Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Off View Post
    From Forbes. I guess they are ignorant too. Keep burying yourself.

    However, only 200,000 small businesses will be affected by these changes because over 96 percent of small businesses fall below the 50-employee threshold.

    Companies with up to 100 employees can benefit from the option of buying lower cost health insurance through employer-only exchanges, also set up by each state. This might also reduce costs for smaller firms if they add their employees to a much larger pool of insurance customers.

    Overall, the ACA brings a mixture of rules and benefits, but there is nothing to suggest that the healthcare shake up will hinder job creation and economic growth. In fact, it could inject order into the unruly medical marketplace if the administration explains benefits and requirements simply and clearly.

    Will The Health Care Law Help Or Hurt Small Businesses? - Forbes
    I see what I pay in taxes for my company. You can't tell me anything about this.

    You bury yourself, because you only trying to prove my wrong .. cause of your love for Obama.
    Which is pretty sad.

    I am talking to a person who

    1. clearly doesn't own a business

    2. pay self-employment or coparate structure taxes.


    It is too evident.... Some guy in the internet world ....tells me what happens with my business. lol

    Turn the BEAT ON Please!
    Last edited by Kendall143; 10-09-2012 at 02:01 PM.

  3. #23
    fataltone's Avatar
    fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska, Uni
    Posts
    8,679
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    First , I don't like Mitt Romney either, so you need to stop with what your saying.
    I am not a republican.

    Not here to argue. I know how passionate people are about the one.
    But, the facts are the facts.... Obama is not what you think.

    Put away your emotions and hype away ....and look at the substance of the man's policies.
    Don't get caught up in the popularity hype.

    Otherwise, the Beat will Stay Off!
    congress passes law
    the president enforces the law
    the judical system intpretes the law
    so stop saying Obama and say enough congressmen/women agreed to this plan

    presidents just go around begging for congressmen/women to pass law...go around drumming up support for their(president's) team of advisor's plans
    the president get plan submitted to him it's a group effort in the end of what he chooses to go around drumming up support for
    same when Bush ..he went around drumming up support...
    all presidents are beggers and spokesmen for america to the world...
    a smiling or angry face depending on the situation needed..

    Get at writing your congressmen ppl...

    http://soundcloud.com/antonio-baugh/christ-over-cash/sphere&player_type=waveform&theme_color=000000&color=000000&comments_color=000000&color=000000

    -Coach Antonio
    "Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

    Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
    *Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
    Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
    Research and Information Gathering Expert
    Building Relationships to Build Success
    Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
    The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio

  4. #24
    Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fataltone View Post
    congress passes law
    the president enforces the law
    the judical system intpretes the law
    so stop saying Obama and say enough congressmen/women agreed to this plan

    presidents just go around begging for congressmen/women to pass law...go around drumming up support for their(president's) team of advisor's plans
    the president get plan submitted to him it's a group effort in the end of what he chooses to go around drumming up support for
    same when Bush ..he went around drumming up support...
    all presidents are beggers and spokesmen for america to the world...
    a smiling or angry face depending on the situation needed..

    Get at writing your congressmen ppl...

    http://soundcloud.com/antonio-baugh/christ-over-cash/sphere&player_type=waveform&theme_color=000000&color=000000&comments_color=000000&color=000000

    -Coach Antonio
    "Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

    Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
    *Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
    Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
    Research and Information Gathering Expert
    Building Relationships to Build Success
    Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
    The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio

    You realize how stupid this comment is..

    Obamacare is his plan. it wasn't congress plan.

    was done with congress approval, seriously.

    If he is drumming support for mess like this.. He is responsible HELLO!
    Last edited by Kendall143; 10-09-2012 at 02:06 PM.

  5. #25
    KelevraOne's Avatar
    KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown, Oh
    Posts
    3,002
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  6. #26
    Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KelevraOne View Post
    Obamacare Myths

    because i was bored

    I can always find an article by a bias liberal writer saying this too.

    This proves nothing, but what 'Olive Garden' is doing ain't a myth.
    Tell that to waiters that now got to share them tips.

    Well see if they say its a myth to them pockets

    ITs happening and this will continue to happen with other companies as well.


    You can't tell yall nothing though.
    Last edited by Kendall143; 10-09-2012 at 02:09 PM.

  7. #27
    KelevraOne's Avatar
    KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown, Oh
    Posts
    3,002
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  8. #28
    Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    come better ..than posting liberal writers. This is too easy.

    I am bored...your right.

    This is with your same article...lol


    Obama Promised He Wouldn't Raise Taxes On the Middle Class. He Lied.

    http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterfer...class-he-lied/


    You are too easy.
    Last edited by Kendall143; 10-09-2012 at 02:17 PM.

  9. #29
    fataltone's Avatar
    fataltone is offline Holy Lamb Media & Ent.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska, Uni
    Posts
    8,679
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    You realize how stupid this comment is..

    Obamacare is his plan. it wasn't congress plan.

    was done with congress approval, seriously.

    If he is drumming support for mess like this.. He is responsible HELLO!
    again I said his plan but ENOUGH CONGRESSMEN agreed to PASS the Law..he doesn't matter who plan it was
    if the PLAN is BAD...CONGRESS shouldn't have passed it (approved it as you said)
    the FAULT still lies with CONGRESS if you believe it's a BAD PLAN

    that like saying your cousin says lets go rob a store ...you say yeah I agree to that(that's a good PLAN)
    you go to jail for because you got caught robbing the store
    you can't blame your cousin because what you approved HIS PLAN/HIS IDEA as good plan as a good idea
    the blame for you being in jail lies not with you COUSIN but with YOU!!!!

    you do understand that right???
    congress passes laws
    the President enforces laws
    the Judicial branch interpretes laws

    the President tries to get certain laws to pass by going around drumming up support(begging)
    for those laws(created by his advisors,choosen by him to pettle)
    that's all the president does

    and gives great speeches and meets with other head of states

    a face for the crowd to believe in

    but ppl continue to overlook the importance of CONGRESS who passes the laws everyone complains about and blames the president

    oh the president this and the president that

    no one wants to put the blame with CONGRESS because they don't look pass the President(the spokesman,the begger)

    it's sad that ppl don't understand this in America ..I tell ppl this all the time but they want to continue to go back the the President

    write your congressman/woman Kendall

    do you employee over 50 ppl Kendall if not you're good

    this is a capitalist country is all about the almighty dollar...not the almighty Yahweh...

    http://soundcloud.com/antonio-baugh/christ-over-cash/sphere&player_type=waveform&theme_color=000000&color=000000&comments_color=000000&color=000000

    -Coach Antonio
    "Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

    Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
    *Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
    Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
    Research and Information Gathering Expert
    Building Relationships to Build Success
    Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
    The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio

  10. #30
    KelevraOne's Avatar
    KelevraOne is offline Not too Kelevra son
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Youngstown, Oh
    Posts
    3,002
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    funny considering forbes is usually more conservative leaning.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!