Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Obama-Care forces (Olive Garden, Red Lobster) to make all Employees Part-Time

OcasioMusic is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay3A...e_gdata_player
    Connect it together you will see...its already a requirement
    There are plenty of people already chipped and animal tracking Chips was waaaaaaayyy before this my friend
    Last edited by infradead; 10-16-2012 at 10:09 PM.

infradead is offline Moderator
    Thanks
    i edited your post so you can click the link.

i watched a bit and really feel that the guy is taking an overly broad reading of material that he unused to reading and finding what he wants to see.
    My subculture can kick your subculture's ass anytime anywhere
    24/7
    Modular Synth: . doepfer 6u and monster base

OcasioMusic is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    The documents are below have a nice long read for yourselF :-) but for a second think

With all these wars and terrorism specially the tension between iran and israel, inmigration, inflation, technology at the palm of your hands(sega plans on hologramic games) 3d movies and music streaming, and much more They wont implement the chip as a requirement? Think of it as your new world social security slash computer slash atm slash video game interface slash music player gps etc

You think this isnt happening? Think again

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

http s://ww w.youtube.co m/watch?v=Q9j2Lwyk4o8&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Watch this one

Bigwon is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    ....don't boil me.....i'm still alive....xD how else was i to find something like that....awesome.Times are definitely going to get interesting though, all i'd suggest is continue to work on improving yourself as an individual. Everyone is a catalyst. The only marginal effect your going to have on this outcome is going to involve focusing your direction, and inspiring others to do the same. I for one am wondering what it's all going to mean for the lobsters...god damn people make me sick!

-------------------------------------------

In the midst of being unable to contribute, i wrote a song to express my intelligence on the matter.
    http://soundcloud.com/theanjovi/they-want-lobster-anj-mix
    Last edited by Bigwon; 10-18-2012 at 01:48 AM.

asaki is offline Member
    Thanks
    Find your forum, really like it. Today del. Icio. Us I think it will come back to see some
    I love [URL="http://www.frivgroup.name/"]Friv.com[/URL]

bulgarianprince is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Uuum Whats with the Bible stuff.

Think of this, the bible justifies the faith (by the way the whole idea is baseless, dripping with blood and full of hypocrisy) by trying to prove the facts by referring to itself to legitimize the whole cult. I know this, it keeps some bad people from being worse and justifies the loyal followers of the cult (and by definition by the way, this is what it is) of their bizarre actions (including all of the pedophiles) in the name of a fantasy. The traditions of the cult are mostly stolen from the pagan religion and have no real tie to the Bible at all. Such as Christmas and the Christmas tree, these have no tie to anything related to the religion at all. These things were a compromise by the Church with the pagans to indoctrinate a larger group of peoples to fight the holy wars to keep the church in control, not the birth of Christ, his birthdate was November 8th.
    Also, remember the church oppressed its followers several ways, one way being education. The only group of people who were not considered heretics by educating them self’s, were the hierarchy in the church further placing greater power on the elite and controlling the people with superstition and fear because the followers had no idea that it is all about money and power, that’s it.
    Now, with that said we would have an enormous collapse in society if the church fell apart if every one of the followers knew better. Some people need the control because they cannot handle the freedom and they are not free thinkers. So why and how could you place your faith in the political system that is full of corruption by leaders that are so called followers of your faith. Politics is not the problem, people are! If you do not actively participate and just let it run unchecked, you have no leg to stand on; you don’t deserve it, no matter what side of the fence you stand on. Besides, if you think the leader of the faith would really care or intervene in our political decisions your not following your own doctrine, he would want you to fix it yourself and believe in the good of others to fix any issues that arise.
    It’s ok to believe as long as it makes you are a better person for it, just don’t push it on people who are appalled by simple minded oppressive thinking.
    Last edited by bulgarianprince; 11-30-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    Ok, so we have two ways outta here, there is hole "A" or "B" what way you heading? Me? I'm taking the A hole.

xuanve is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    It is a great pleasure reading that you posted here.
    Thank you for sharing this wonderful post.
    Relax with Friv

infradead is offline Moderator
    Thanks
    what's with those one post spam bots and this thread?

to funny
    My subculture can kick your subculture's ass anytime anywhere
    24/7
    Modular Synth: . doepfer 6u and monster base

Majestic Mastermind is offline Eat, Sleep, Breathe MUSIC
    Thanks
    Ya'll dudes trippin

Who in their right mind would WANT to work 8 or 9 hours a day when they can work half of that and enjoy life

Most jobs won't even let you work part-time

Sunil_M88 is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread Information