Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

World Wide is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by World Wide View Post
    Please elaborate, in specifics, as to what OBAMA (and not, as you yourself mention, Bush or Congress) did exactly to cause the problems you describe, and also, specifically, how he "stole the election."

Also, you said "as things get worse..." I would also like to know what specific things you consider "worse" today than they were when Obama took office.

I'll wait.
    STILL waiting...
    INSERT SIGNATURE HERE

Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Thanks
    waiting for what? oh ok

this will explain what I mean....

Obama did not win a single state that fully requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that accept non-photo identification – Washington, Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. Those states accept as legitimate identification current utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.

Obama won New Hampshire, which just enacted a new Voter ID law that eventually will require photo identification. That law is not being fully implemented until September 2013.

In Tuesday’s election, New Hampshire voters who did not have photo identification were still allowed to vote after executing what the state calls a challenged voter affidavit, meaning the voter fills out a form and receives a letter requesting confirmation of voting. If there is no response within a month, the state may investigate to determine if vote fraud occurred.

Obama also won in Michigan. By law, every Michigan voter must either present picture identification at the polls or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification.
    In other words, in both New Hampshire and Michigan, voters do not need to present photo identification to cast a ballot.

Obama won several closely contested states that do not require any voter identification, including Minnesota, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nevada.

The states that Obama lost that do require photo identification do not traditionally vote Republican. Tennessee, for example, voted Democrat in the 1972, 1992 and 1996 presidential elections. Georgia, which also requires photo ID, voted Democrat in the 1976, 1980 and 1992 presidential elections.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-this-...obama-elected/

But nobody gonna do anything about it...so it is what it is.

He got it

Last edited by Kendall143; 11-29-2012 at 07:42 AM.

JeanLukPigheart is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    Thats how it starts. A small little "harmless joke" now Jesus is ridiculed to the point where its a normal occurrence... I see why these Muslims get mad when you try dissing their prophet. You let one joke slide expect a wave of jokes to follow after. Im not hating on them, let them defend something they believe in. Its like someone dissing your mum....a punk would sit their and laugh and call it a joke but then you get those who will beat yo a** for crossing that line and rightly so
    are you THAT f**king insane?

Your mother is a real person, someone who EXISTS and is/was/will be part of your world.

how retarded has one to be to compare it to an imaginary friend or some "prophet" (LOL of pedophilia maybe) or a jewish space zombie who came to kill himself, so that he could be a blood/human sacrifice to himself, because all people f**ked up 'cause his daddy created them that way (LOL).

THAT'S the joke, that in the 21st century, people who are allowed to vote, have a gun, drive a car or even let out of the house without surveillance are writing the shit you just wrote above.

People like you HAVE to be ridiculed, pointed fingers at and made aware of your insanity, otherwise, you will never realize that you are living in a parallel universe.

Or you can pray it all away. Lets see how that works.
    I can already tell ya the result.

Thomas Jefferson on religion:
    "Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind."
    Master of Disaster aka King of Bounce

Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanLukPigheart View Post
    are you THAT f**king insane?

Your mother is a real person, someone who EXISTS and is/was/will be part of your world.

how retarded has one to be to compare it to an imaginary friend or some "prophet" (LOL of pedophilia maybe) or a jewish space zombie who came to kill himself, so that he could be a blood/human sacrifice to himself, because all people f**ked up 'cause his daddy created them that way (LOL).

THAT'S the joke, that in the 21st century, people who are allowed to vote, have a gun, drive a car or even let out of the house without surveillance are writing the shit you just wrote above.

People like you HAVE to be ridiculed, pointed fingers at and made aware of your insanity, otherwise, you will never realize that you are living in a parallel universe.

Or you can pray it all away. Lets see how that works.
    I can already tell ya the result.

Thomas Jefferson on religion:
    "Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind."

why so serious?....hahaha

World Wide is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    waiting for what? oh ok

this will explain what I mean....

Obama did not win a single state that fully requires photo IDs to vote, although he was victorious in four states that accept non-photo identification – Washington, Colorado, Ohio and Virginia. Those states accept as legitimate identification current utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.

Obama won New Hampshire, which just enacted a new Voter ID law that eventually will require photo identification. That law is not being fully implemented until September 2013.

In Tuesday’s election, New Hampshire voters who did not have photo identification were still allowed to vote after executing what the state calls a challenged voter affidavit, meaning the voter fills out a form and receives a letter requesting confirmation of voting. If there is no response within a month, the state may investigate to determine if vote fraud occurred.

Obama also won in Michigan. By law, every Michigan voter must either present picture identification at the polls or sign an affidavit attesting that he or she is not in possession of picture identification.
    In other words, in both New Hampshire and Michigan, voters do not need to present photo identification to cast a ballot.

Obama won several closely contested states that do not require any voter identification, including Minnesota, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Wisconsin and Nevada.

The states that Obama lost that do require photo identification do not traditionally vote Republican. Tennessee, for example, voted Democrat in the 1972, 1992 and 1996 presidential elections. Georgia, which also requires photo ID, voted Democrat in the 1976, 1980 and 1992 presidential elections.

Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?

But nobody gonna do anything about it...so it is what it is.

He got it

So let me get this straight... you are saying that Obama won though a HIGHLY ORGANIZED, NATIONWIDE system of IN-PERSON VOTER FRAUD???? Seriously??

That's gotta be the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life...

Especially considering that the only people so far who have been accused of any kind of fraud in this election have been REPUBLICANS. And also considering several republican lawmakers ADMITTED that their voter ID laws were not intended to combat fraud, but to disenfranchise traditionally democratic voters.
    INSERT SIGNATURE HERE

JeanLukPigheart is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by World Wide View Post
    So let me get this straight... you are saying that Obama won though a HIGHLY ORGANIZED, NATIONWIDE system of IN-PERSON VOTER FRAUD???? Seriously??

That's gotta be the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life...

Especially considering that the only people so far who have been accused of any kind of fraud in this election have been REPUBLICANS. And also considering several republican lawmakers ADMITTED that their voter ID laws were not intended to combat fraud, but to disenfranchise traditionally democratic voters.
    no comment. WTF @ 1:54

Last edited by JeanLukPigheart; 11-29-2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Master of Disaster aka King of Bounce

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information