Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

Kendall143 is offline Insane FP Patriot
    Thanks

Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama'

Sign in to disable this ad
    This is nutz!

Oscar-winning actor Jamie Foxx recently called Barack Obama "our lord and savior."

This occurred at the previously recorded Soul Train Awards broadcast on BET Sunday (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Read more: Jamie Foxx: 'Our Lord and Savior Barack Obama' | NewsBusters.org

World Wide is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    In other news, a chicken crossed a road to get to the other side, a polish man swam halfway across a lake, got tired, and swam back, and orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Maybe you haven't heard of this new thing called... "jokes"
    INSERT SIGNATURE HERE

Thanks
    not a joke.....at all

Here is what Obozo has done for us, his People, 9% unemployment & 15% in black Americans & 50% of black youth unemployed. Misery loves company Obozo is an unmitigated disaster, he stole the election. To the Obozoids, as things get worse, are you going to blame Bush and and the Congress. Well, hair yes! Go Bozo Go Bozo Go Messiah to the ridiculous.

The Gospel According to Apostle Barack – A Real Book Title
    This is NOT a joke and it is even worse than you think.

http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Accordi...der_B008TKFWDS

410zhlvr3ol._bo2-204-203-200_pisitb-sticker-arrow-click-topright-35-76_aa278_pikin4-bottomrigh.jpeg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 410zhlvr3ol._bo2-204-203-200_pisitb-sticker-arrow-click-topright-35-76_aa278_pikin4-bottomrigh.jpeg  
    Last edited by Kendall143; 11-26-2012 at 08:34 AM.
    likes this.

Thanks
    Please elaborate, in specifics, as to what OBAMA (and not, as you yourself mention, Bush or Congress) did exactly to cause the problems you describe, and also, specifically, how he "stole the election."

Also, you said "as things get worse..." I would also like to know what specific things you consider "worse" today than they were when Obama took office.

I'll wait.
    INSERT SIGNATURE HERE

Thanks
    Either, I'm confused about what sarcasm is, or a lot of you folks aren't clear on the meaning. There was NOTHING sarcastic about his remark. Or any of the praised heaped on Barack. I mean I remember Jesse Jackson Jr's crazy ass saying, that a biblical verse needed to be written about Barack's candidacy.

I know many black people who say that Barack was ordained by God to be president. My mother included if I'm being honest.

Black folks have lost their damned minds with the stuff they say about Barack. Just goes to show how many have truly fallen from God.
    likes this.

The Light is offline Sinseer Andara Love
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendall143 View Post
    Either, I'm confused about what sarcasm is, or a lot of you folks aren't clear on the meaning. There was NOTHING sarcastic about his remark. Or any of the praised heaped on Barack. I mean I remember Jesse Jackson Jr's crazy ass saying, that a biblical verse needed to be written about Barack's candidacy.

I know many black people who say that Barack was ordained by God to be president. My mother included if I'm being honest.

Black folks have lost their damned minds with the stuff they say about Barack. Just goes to show how many have truly fallen from God.

True indeed. Black people actually think that Barack Obama is the 2nd coming. SMH. This ni**a is nothing but a corporate wh**e. Look at the unemployment rate, the NDAA, drone wars, GMOs, fluoride, and Israel's influence on everything USA. These brain dead zombies think that their "Messiah" can't do any wrong. If he really cared about life he would be protesting Israel's latest crimes against humanity (Gaza and Palestine). I guess that their mentality is, "So what if there is are no jobs. At least Obama is giving us entitlements (food stamps, unemployment, etc.)." How did we fall this far? Maybe there was a plan all along to give black people a president that "looks and thinks like them" so that they could FINALLY trust "the man."
    and like this.

Thanks
    You are right, check this out too...

COLLEGE ART GALLERY DEPICTS OBAMA AS CRUCIFIED CHRIST WITH CROWN OF THORNS

636_112612_fx_obama_crucifix-620x243.jpeg

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cont...tretched-arms/

PEOPLE REALLY HAVE LOST THIER MINDS

Last edited by Kendall143; 11-27-2012 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kendall143 View Post

people really have lost thier minds
    oh the irony...

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by World Wide View Post
    Please elaborate, in specifics, as to what OBAMA (and not, as you yourself mention, Bush or Congress) did exactly to cause the problems you describe, and also, specifically, how he "stole the election."

Also, you said "as things get worse..." I would also like to know what specific things you consider "worse" today than they were when Obama took office.

I'll wait.
    Still waiting...
    INSERT SIGNATURE HERE

JeanLukPigheart is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    In other news, a chicken crossed a road to get to the other side, a polish man swam halfway across a lake, got tired, and swam back, and orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Maybe you haven't heard of this new thing called... "jokes"
    Master of Disaster aka King of Bounce

Thanks
    oh the irony...

Thats how it starts. A small little "harmless joke" now Jesus is ridiculed to the point where its a normal occurrence... I see why these Muslims get mad when you try dissing their prophet. You let one joke slide expect a wave of jokes to follow after. Im not hating on them, let them defend something they believe in. Its like someone dissing your mum....a punk would sit their and laugh and call it a joke but then you get those who will beat yo a** for crossing that line and rightly so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information