Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 79
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: HipHop Sesame Street: Voice Of Elmo Accused Of Gay With 16-Year-Old Boy

  1. #21
    hollandturbine is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,844
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup View Post
    ^^^You're wrong for thinking that's what I'm saying.

    All i've said is what you learn when you're 2 with the toy with the different shape holesand pegs you put thru. You try to stuff a triangle into a square slot...you are no more right/wrong than someone who tries to shove a circle into a triangle slot. Sexual deviance covers EVERYTHING that isn't a triangle peg in a triangle slot. Human law decides what forms are right and wrong and it varies from state to state/country to country.

    The point of my post was the problem isn't that we now know Elmo is gay....or that he likes them young. The only reason he's in trouble is because of the guy allegedly being under 18. Now it's been set straight(pun intended) we're supposed to go back to life as usual and pretend it isn't wierd that Elmo's voiced by...this guy. A guy waiting around for your son he's teaching to turn 18(or lie about it) to avoid jail time. Now WE HAVE TO BE COOL WITH THAT.

    Meanwhile we find out that military guys who are away from their ugly wives get slightly nicer looking sidepieces(duh)and we gotta make this into the biggest scandal of the millennium. Getting grown poon is a bigger theat than 50 year olds f**king lil boys on their 18th b-day.

    I guess people are too smart to really read what someone's posting. They already know what you meant without analyzing your words. Gotta make sure you jump right up on defence even when there isn't a fight, huh?
    That was exactly what you were saying, you were equating homosexuality with pedophilia by using the blanket term "sexual deviance" while making the argument that the acceptance of homosexuality leads to the acceptance of pedophilia, basically you were presenting the slippery slope fallacy.

    You should probably stop trying to use messy analogies when making a point because you tend to use incompatible concepts that end up going all over the place.

  2. #22
    Mesto is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the accuser came forth, and declared there relationship was legal and consensual ****ing faggot ass sissy skirt wearing attention seeking whore!

  3. #23
    Esco904's Avatar
    Esco904 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ^hours after the lawyers meeting and making a 6 figure settlement, the guy caimed he was legal. So he probably wasnt legal, just shutting up for $$. ****ed up and sick world we live in

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    FP Taliban
    Posts
    20,813
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hollandturbine View Post
    That was exactly what you were saying, you were equating homosexuality with pedophilia by using the blanket term "sexual deviance" while making the argument that the acceptance of homosexuality leads to the acceptance of pedophilia, basically you were presenting the slippery slope fallacy.

    You should probably stop trying to use messy analogies when making a point because you tend to use incompatible concepts that end up going all over the place.
    Sexual deviance is sexual deviance. Deviance equates to "anything not the norm'. That can be cheating on the wife who's grown rough over the years with a new bad chick, or anything else that isn't a stable consisting of one man and one woman.

    I put no act above or below another while recognizing all. I just present factual placement and let onlookers come up with their own opinions while pointing out my own.

    You're too bullheaded in your support of anything homo to see that.

    According to the topic I've brought forth, cheating on you wife with another chick is no different than 2 dudes or pedophilia, too bad the guy who just stuck the triangle peg in the wrong triangle hole(yet it still fit)get's put in special ed while the guys that can't fit anything get counciled and allowed back into regular classes. Lol. irony.


    Even if you gay you should see that's wrong.
    Last edited by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup; 11-14-2012 at 03:14 AM.
    likes this.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

  5. #25
    hollandturbine is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,844
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup View Post
    Sexual deviance is sexual deviance. Deviance equates to "anything not the norm'. That can be cheating on the wife who's grown rough over the years with a new bad chick, or anything else that isn't a stable consisting of one man and one woman.

    I put no act above or below another while recognizing all. I just present factual placement and let onlookers come up with their own opinions while pointing out my own.

    You're too bullheaded in your support of anything homo to see that.

    According to the topic I've brought forth, cheating on you wife with another chick is no different than 2 dudes or pedophilia, too bad the guy who just stuck the triangle peg in the wrong triangle hole(yet it still fit)get's put in special ed while the guys that can't fit anything get counciled and allowed back into regular classes. Lol. irony.


    Even if you gay you should see that's wrong.
    The reason I took issue with the way you related homosexuality to pedophilia is that you were presenting fallacious slippery slope arguments like this.......

    Quote Originally Posted by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup View Post
    F**king the same sex and wanting freedom is opening the gate to f**k other things and want freedom.
    That's some bullshit right there, that's like saying smoking weed is a crime and murder is a crime therefore smoking weed will lead to murder.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    FP Taliban
    Posts
    20,813
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ^^^How so? Anal and oral sex with your wife is illegal in U.S. states. These are forms of sexual deviance. Just do them in the privacy of your own home. Instead you want to rally and make these things legal, by doing so, "you're opening the gate to f**k other things and want freedom".

    You just stuck on the gay shyt. All sexual deviance is what it is. Keep it behind closed doors, who cares? Open doors for any of it and all doors get open.

    "If prositution is legal in Nevada, why isn't same sex marriage?"

    "If same sex marriage is legal in NYC why isn't polygamy(having more than 1 wife)?"

    "If sex with my wife on holy days or while she's on her period is illegal in Israel, why can I marry a 12 year old?"

    "if 2 guys can be married why can't I marry a 12 year old?"

    "If a man can marry 2 wives why can't I marry my dog?"

    "If nude beaches are legal, why isn't sex in public?'

    You can interchange them all, so by giving one rights above the others, you give the others the right to want the same. SEXUAL DEVIANCE.

    Why does it matter if it's illegal in my state for my wife to give me oral sex? I shouldn't be telling that much of our business for anyone to know I broke that damn law, I don't need the right to be proud to tell anyone if she does that or not.

    Now apply that to any other form of sexual deviance, quit acting like this hasn't been discussed. If an innocent kid isn't getting hurt in the process I don't care what ges on behind your closed doors. But since this "young man" was of legal age(18) instead of 2 years younger(because if he was 17, no reason to prosecute)it's okay that the guy who voices my children's TV show was in his mid 50's f**king not only another man, but another man 1/3 his age? This really don't make sense?

    Yet the double standard...let's use Krystal ball, she ran for senate, a pic of her and her husband showed up from a college Christmas party they attended close to a decade before where he wore a red sex toy on his nose and dressed as rudolph(coulda stayed behind closed doors, but hey), she was dropped.

    You really don't see the way the world is going. "Welcome back, Elmo we thought you were f**king underage boys, but since it's just boys 1/3 your age we're all gonna act like nothing ever happened".

    I'm so illogical here, I know, because gays are so weak they need defence and protection from ever having to keep things to themselves. Everyone else gets ran in the ground when things they keep to themselves are exposed to others.

    The only form of sexual deviance it's acceptable to put pride behind is homosexuality. Guys don't walk around talking about how their wife sucks them off or take it in the butt as regular practice. No one talks about how sexy 5 year olds are even if they're sick enough to think it. Polygamists keep marriages hidden beyond their own community. You get the exceptions, but most of society keeps it to themselves.

    Don't gotta do that when you DEVIANCE of choice is homosexuality.

    Because of that, Logic should tell you before long others who feel their DEVIANCE is more logical(because you're gonna agree with what you do)are going to look for the same rights and find loopholes to get the rights they want just like gays have done. A day will come when you can't pick on people who f**k their pets, it will be worse than picking on gays because they'll have a harder struggle to prove to you they're "NORMAL".

    Somehow you seem to take this as my war on homosexuality. it's my war on not wanting to have to know all of your business. I would be just as annoyed if I found out Elmo was a swinger, a dog f**ker, even liked using whips and chains on his wife. The point is, none of it is my business and when it becomes my business my right to judge you for it SHOULD outwiegh your right not to be judged for shyt you allowed to be put out there.

    You should be able to be fired or at least ridiculed as a voice for a child icon like Elmo when we find out you f**k DUDES who are 1/3 your age. No different than R. Kelly was when we found out he f**ked 14 year olds and peed on them. Both are the same degree of "wierd" to a heterosexual who is outside the realms of all this "sexual deviance".

    de·vi·ant (dv-nt)
    adj.
    Differing from a norm or from the accepted standards of a society.
    n.
    One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.

    You're way too stuck on gays not being the same, they're all out the norm aka DEVIANT.


    And to clarify, that's like saying smoking weed is a crime like smoking crack is a crime. True.

    Or Shooting someone is a crime like stabbing someone is a crime like hitting someone is a crime. TRUE.

    So legalizing weed can lead to other criminal wanting their crimes legalized. "If weed is legal now why am I sitting in jail on a coke charge, or for running a shothouse, it's not far from weed" sounds like a pretty valid debate to me.

    So WTF is your problem with comprehension? You wanna beleive gates aren't opened? Look at Colorado right now!
    Last edited by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup; 11-15-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

  7. #27
    UpnComer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup View Post
    Patraeus on the other hand had an ugly out of shape wife while practically running the world and got in a buncha headline news and trouble for getting some side poon from a woman who's more up to his speed than his wife coulda ever been. Tell me WTF's wrong.
    Right, i mean...why cant a mufukka even get laid these days without getting laid-off....wut does sex have to do with ur job?

    WAS PETRAUES BREAKING THE LAW??? THE MEDIA IS RUINING THIS POOR GUYS IMAGE BECAUSE OF AN AFFAIR...its sickening, ...and brutal...imagine how he's feeling right now, .... its a personal issue and they should respect his privacy...am i missing something here...

    I know its a moral thing and all but i mean, ... alot of guys cheat on their wives....and they should be able to, if you got some piece of sh!t hoe layin around the crib not suckin ur dick cuz u been livin together for 30 years and ur sick of each-other, ...i just dont get it, ....thats why im happy im not famous, .... i woulda long been categorized as "bad" by the media by now....but f the media, ... people shouldnt even pay it attention. its too freakin powerful, ... and people base alot of their decisions on it...like how they was all on obamas side, but im glad they were cuz he was the right choice, ..... from the media perspective u have to be an angel to not get on it, ...but some people love the attention, ...15 minutes.
    Last edited by UpnComer; 11-15-2012 at 07:33 PM.

  8. #28
    bandcoach's Avatar
    bandcoach is online now Zukatoku - Mod Scientist
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    17,384
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 93 Times in 88 Posts
    Problem with the norm, deranged, is that it is a statistical concept not a real concept - the deviation from norm and therefore abnormal is not considered psychologically or medically until it is out beyond an acceptable limit, usually 2 standard deviations from the "middle" value

    Anyone over 6 foot is statistically abnormal, especially if there mass is either very low or very high - how do we know this to be "true"? - because over many decades, doctors have measured patients heights and weights and their age at measurement and made some statistical correlations between the three factors. The correlations ignore socio-economic background and ethnicity.

    Deviancy is movement away from the norm. However you project deviancy as a one-sided coin, moving to the "negative", when in fact it can move in the positive as well: celibacy is a deviant practice - it is not the norm and it is certainly not a negative practice (although some would argue that it is, as such people are also usually highly intelligent and fit and proper persons in all other respects and by denying the opportunity for their genetic profile to be transmitted to future generations is an act of selfishness at a negative level).

    I guess what I am trying to say here, is that confusing different types of deviancy as ultimately being about the same purpose and having a negative impact on society in general is a solipsism: a logical incongruity.

    Being homosexual does not make you more or less prone to be a kiddy-fiddler.

    The overwhelming majority of kiddy-fiddlers are identified first and foremost as heterosexuals - their brains end up being wired wrong and they see pre-pubescent males as being female in gender.

    Then there are the kiddy-fiddlers who are into it for the power trip: they get off on the absolute power of having their way with children of either gender.

    Lastly you have those who don't have the social awareness to understand that having sex with persons under a certain age is wrong - they do not have the capacity to see it as right or wrong just as fun and pleasurable

    These three types are of course only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to sexual deviance.

    I would reiterate for those who are unaware, the DSM-IV does not distinguish homosexuality as a mental disorder and therefore is not considered to be deviant behaviour in medical terms.

    It is, however, viewed as deviant behaviour because of various references to it being morally wrong in a book borrowed from the Judaic religion. As a result it is entrenched in common law principles and also in man-made law.

    But, and this has to be clearly understood, there is no accepted precedent in either form of the law or any moral code, that a homosexual is automatically a kiddy-fiddler, in fact just the opposite.

    By the same token, the degree to which we witness incest, adultery and murder in this same borrowed book that is justified on the grounds of promulgating the genetic heritage of individuals involved in the various acts, is staggering - here we see true deviance that is lauded and proper and right conduct, but which we know at least at the level of the first and last, to be wrongful conduct.
    BC: I've been making music since Before Computers were common in music
    Abnormal thoughts and insights available here
    Tutorials and other ideas available here
    My SoundCloud

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    FP Taliban
    Posts
    20,813
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ^^^I agree with everything you just said completely. That doesn't mean others can't manipulate things put in place for one out of the norm sexual preference for their own benefit. You're crazy if you don't think polygamists beleive they are more deserving of every right that a gay couple has. When they fight and win, swingers are gonna want the same, before long others follow.

    Same is going to occur with Marijuana legalization. It takes every drug a step closer to being socially accepted. As much as I love weed, I can see that going to shyt as well.

    But I always end up getting misinterperated as a homophobe or hate-monger. I'll withdraw from the convo. I've gone in depth on this before it never ends good.

    It's like all i'm saying is "we need some rules and structure", and I'll be looked at as the closed minded one until there is NO RULES AND STRUCTURE.
    Last edited by deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup; 11-16-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Two things that annoy me are people who are positive out of ignorance, and people who are negative out of bitterness. People who are neither usually get along with me and agree with most of what I say. People who are one of the 2 think I'm the other.
    www.soundclick.com/phukdupbeats
    www.myspace.com/phukdup
    http://twitter.com/PhukdupEnt

  10. #30
    highkoo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    East ****
    Posts
    3,674
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    There is a big difference between 'a big age gap', and statutory rape. A really really HUGE difference, both legally and morally.
    Adults are allowed to be deviant together. That is ok. No one else should be able to judge that.

    The young fling thought he could cash out off of the older boss man. Plain, simple.

    Anyway, I suggest anyone interested in this story check out the documentary about this guy before passing too much pre-judgment on it.
    Being Elmo: A Puppeteer's Journey - Rotten Tomatoes
    Its a really good docu, but besides that, it shows a little of what this guy is really like.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Special 93% Offer

Got beats? Samples? Mixing and mastering services? Get a head start with this 93% OFF special offer!