Looking for artists...

djaero

I'm looking for people to join Atrius Records. This basically just a venue for you to get your music heard and cds sold. There are no contracts to sign and you are free to leave at any time. This is not a scam, we never ask for any money from you. We will manufacture and sell your cds, while you get a generous royalty rate. There is no genre requirement, all types of music are welcome.

We only need a few things to get you started on atrius, like a brief bio, some mp3 samples etc.

email me at info@atriusrecords.com
or AIM: djaerogroove
MSN: aero@aerogroove.com

There are no contracts to sign? I for one would feel uneasy to let away my music for anyone to manufacture if no sort of written agreement exists.

Well okay, a mutual written out agreement can be sought out if neccessary.

I just say no contracts because that usual puts people at ease that im not going to try and screw them into something.

So basically, contract or no, I just want people to be secure and not unjustly obligated to anything.

I know that when i started out making music i would've loved to have an opportunity like this. Instead I had to seek out services like cafepress.com to make and take care of my cd orders for a ridiculous 9 dollar manufacturing charge per each cd and an overly expensive shipping charge.

Atrius is an avenue to get out your music to people for $10 a cd, no tax, free shipping, and generous cut to the artist. We never collect money from the artist for anything, so if anyone ends up losing from this deal, it will be us.

Last edited:
Were looking mostly for electronic or hip hop type music right now. Because I can only work with bands on a local level in terms of recording them and such.

Ok. This is beginning to sound interesting. I produce electronic music, techno mostly, and I'm working on some trance projects as well. Would that be something you'd be interested in?

Ok this seems very cool I´v read this whole thread and it seems to be quite interessting. well I create everything from trance,goa,chillout,ambient does this look interssting to you I´ll send you a demo of some songs

Back