Young Thug. The Carter 6 cover

Young Thug needs to drop whatever he wants to drop. Big deal if it's called 'Carter 6". That is the ballsy type of stuff needed in rap today.

Lil Wayne has the option to either scratch that b.s album that got pushed back and slaughter him and others with some real MCing...........or get slaughter trying to beat him by using that pus ass "I'm leaning and just say random shit, sleepy, extra hype and goofy, my excuse is that I was on a bunch of different drugs" shit that inspired him.

Hate rappers that get super high and think that bullshit they say is impressive........hate you mfers who get impressed by that type of bullshit even more. I'm so high I can eat a star face ass......Young Thug will eat his ass up......But he can't fuuck with no

These mfers been watchin FP......they been readin.......they been taking advice........watch what happens......Lil Wayne best selling album as he gets back on that soul shit....some shit featuring Jay Z........Lil Wayne about to get back on artist mode......because he has no fuucking choice. Hell....I bet he will have a track with Redman on it produced by Erick Sermon.

This coming from a dude that is more of a fan of the Hot Boyz Lil Weezie and think the Carter dude was good but very overrated due to shock value..

Last edited:
F a check I prefer direct deposits. I can see how people who just listen to radio can be disgruntled with rap.

Last edited:
Young Thug knows his role in the game which gives him a good spot to be in. He knows he is the Weird Al Yankavik of rap. He is gone stay in that lane.

Real spit is back......and Lil Wayne is just in time to get his mind right. Good thing his album didn't release. Then had to compete with J.Cole......that would've definitely ended his ass.

1. London on the track is dope
2. Sad what happened to Trinidad James lol

Back