Young Money/Cash Money TALENT SEARCH

looool

Smells like bull****.
They will make some good money off this though.

Anybody interested in FOC shirts?

ALL REASON!

the very guy he ripped off? lmao

FOC's Mom: "Thank you for coming to my sons funeral. I don't recognize you, who are you?"

Mev: "The guy who exposed him."

*starts choking Mev*

correct me if im wrong but didnt Mevs "haterz" beat got to cash money thru F.O.C. As in FOC jacked it sold it to cashmoney, then he got exposed. So if it wasnt for FOC jackin the beat, Mev might have never gotten " Haterz" to be as sucessfull?

y charge 800 bucks but fly 4 people actross country and pay for their hotels? i so don get that...sounds like too much exposure to me...to that stuff in jungle fever

khanvict said:
correct me if im wrong but didnt Mevs "haterz" beat got to cash money thru F.O.C. As in FOC jacked it sold it to cashmoney, then he got exposed. So if it wasnt for FOC jackin the beat, Mev might have never gotten " Haterz" to be as sucessfull?

very VERY true...but same as "i got money" situation...

stealing is stealing bottom line

he lucky we aint livin in the olden days - nigga woulda got his hand chopped off!

seriously though on the situation of FOC, if he wasn't such a shady character he could've been a good A&R or Manager.

he had a pretty good ear for beats and networking skills. he was getting lots of placements that i'm pretty sure were all jacked beats.

foc is coming back yall

hide your myspace and soundclick links ASAP

whats guud i heard you were looking for talent...

What do i have to do too join young money could you run the procedures cuz i got skillz like crazy in rapping and singin g i definatley have skillz...... And i could write music too an extint....

Threads from the dead. Where's a mod when you need one :carnageFP:

10p0ei9.jpg

ay man wat up.aint got much 2 say bt i knw im tha shit at maken beats. aint got eny uploaded. bt il hit em up wen i learn how 2 work diz joint. i promise you il be in yo joint getn paid wit yr pepz. promise. im young age 19 down 2 crack and earn a mill.

Back