Young Money/Cash Money TALENT SEARCH

Jackpot ProductionZ

*From The Ground Up*
Of course I recognize spam when I get it on myspace. I don't do these type of things but didn't see anyone else mention it so here it is incase anyones interested.......

TALENT SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO HOW ARE U DOING? OUR A&RS FROM YOUNG MONEY/CASHMONEY RECORDS CAME ACROSS YOUR PAGE AND SEEN THAT U HAVE THE TALENT AND THAT U R MARKETABLE ENOUGH TO TRY AN GET U SIGN TO A LABEL DEAL. WE'RE ENJOYING UR TRACK CALLED (*******) U R JUST LACKING THE PROPER EXPOSURE AND THATS WHAT IT TAKES. WE HAVE A MAJOR EVENT GOING DOWN THIS Oct. 11 IN GREENBORO,NC. IF U WANNA OPEN UP FOR Young Jeezy, LIL WAYNE,RICK ROSS AND MORE... GIVE MY ASSISTANT JOHNSON A CALL AT (786)227-4973 IMMEDIATELY! IT IS A ADMISSION FEE OF $800 TO ENTER INTO THIS EVENT FOR THIS MAJOR EXPOSURE. WE WIL B PAYING FOR YOUR FLIGHT AND HOTEL FOR U AND 3 OTHER PEOPLE. ALL OF THE MAJOR RECORD LABELS A&RS WILL B IN ATTENDANCE. NO EXPOSURE NO SUCCESS. FOR SERIOUS INQIURY ONLY. WE R LOOKINFG FOR TALENT AT YOUNG MONEY/CASHMONEY AS WELL AS CTE. GIVE US A CALL IF U REALLY WANT UR SUCCESS TO ENTER A NEW LEVEL EXPOSURE .IF UR INTERESTED IN THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.GET AT US ASAP!!!!!

Sat, 10/11/08
07:30 PM Greensboro Coliseum Complex
Greensboro, NC NC A&T Homecoming Concert,Young Jeezy,Lil Wayne,T-Pain,Shawty Lo,Plies,Rick Ross

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
Of course I recognize spam when I get it on myspace. I don't do these type of things but didn't see anyone else mention it so here it is incase anyones interested.......

TALENT SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO HOW ARE U DOING? OUR A&RS FROM YOUNG MONEY/CASHMONEY RECORDS CAME ACROSS YOUR PAGE AND SEEN THAT U HAVE THE TALENT AND THAT U R MARKETABLE ENOUGH TO TRY AN GET U SIGN TO A LABEL DEAL. WE'RE ENJOYING UR TRACK CALLED (*******) U R JUST LACKING THE PROPER EXPOSURE AND THATS WHAT IT TAKES. WE HAVE A MAJOR EVENT GOING DOWN THIS Oct. 11 IN GREENBORO,NC. IF U WANNA OPEN UP FOR Young Jeezy, LIL WAYNE,RICK ROSS AND MORE... GIVE MY ASSISTANT JOHNSON A CALL AT (786)227-4973 IMMEDIATELY! IT IS A ADMISSION FEE OF $800...

I stopped reading there; smh, Sadly some poor soul will pay this hoping they're one step closer to their dream.. :rolleyes:

Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ninjas tryin to pull a FOC!!!!!

terrell860 said:
lmao yall gon make F.O.C. body himself true talk
You know its wierd cuz i thought about this early today ,i was thinking what if homie end up outtin himself from all the guilt and shame.lol(not funny but dang)i wouldnt want homie to do all that but it would be kinda crazy he did ,i would feel mad sorry....

Mev_The_Producer said:
hahaha ! - naww....

his signature yellow =]

hahahah he should change his name producer name to jaundice

dabeatdoctor1989 said:
You know its wierd cuz i thought about this early today ,i was thinking what if homie end up outtin himself from all the guilt and shame.lol(not funny but dang)i wouldnt want homie to do all that but it would be kinda crazy he did ,i would feel mad sorry....

he couldnt blame anyone but himself

he jacked A LOT of cats

Last edited:
other than the scamyness of this message, why would you want to sign to Young Money anyway? this is the label that dropped the debut of one of their artists (Tyga) the same day as Carter III. what kind of idiotic move is that?

Last edited:
NoneOfYourBusiness said:
other than the scamyness of this message, why would you want to sign to Young Money anyway? this is the label that dropped the debut of one of their artists (Tyga) the same day as Carter III. what kind of idiotic move is that?

i think they figured mad people would be going to the stores that week, so they would just pick it up too.

They should have pushed that single a lot harder.

FP's DJ Nice's TYGA mixtape has gotten more shine than his album did.

dabeatdoctor1989 said:

lmao gotta love fp

Back