young buck attempted murder charge dropped down to assault with a deadly weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gameoflife

Young Buck was charged with assault with a deadly weapon on Monday for allegedly stabbing the man who attacked Dr. Dre at the Vibe Awards last month.

The G-Unit rapper, whose real name is David Darnell Brown, faces up to eight years in prison if convicted, according to Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney Hamid Towfigh.

Buck remains free on $500,000 bail and is scheduled to be arraigned on January 14.

Jimmy James Johnson, the man who initiated the melee, was also charged Monday with assault and remains in custody on a parole violation, Towfigh said. His arraignment has not been set.

Johnson allegedly punched Dr. Dre in the face after the producer refused to sign an autograph. The punch sparked a brawl that was broken up a few minutes later by police using pepper spray. The Vibe Awards continued and aired later in the week, although the incident was edited out.

Credit: Corey Moss for MTV News

kontak80 said:
I'm sure Dre will think twice about brushing off muhfuggas that want an autograph.

he shouldve tought twice already about that guy coming up to him,

Eazy E - "I hate male groupies so just step the hell off"

BJv said:

he shouldve tought twice already about that guy coming up to him,

Eazy E - "I hate male groupies so just step the hell off"

remember now, eazy died from AIDS maybe he changed his views on male groupies.

Twenty One said:

remember now, eazy died from AIDS maybe he changed his views on male groupies.

you aint gotta be gay to get aids, and yes ... show a little respect.

kontak80 said:
I'm sure Dre will think twice about brushing off muhfuggas that want an autograph.
I dont think he ever wanted a autograph.I think that's a lie.That was just a way to get close enough to hit Dre.Think about it if Nas or someone that you are a fan of didn't sign a autograph for you would you try to kick his ass?I think you would respect that he is busy and has something to do and say maybe next time.

Twenty One said:

well duh, but how do you think most of the AIDS population became infected, blood transfusions?

this isnt a place to get into a discussion about aids, go do some research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back