Would You Pay $1 A Month To Be A Member of FP?

Would You Pay $1 A Month To Use FP?

• Yes

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you cry if you got banned? :cheers:

FP, more so, the Internet, is not a vital part of my life, therefore, crying over it would be highly unlikely.

Let me ask you a suedo serious question. Why are you on FP? I ask this, not in jest, but to seriously come to an understanding as to, why are some people, people who have nothing to do with being Future Producers, on this forum?

I ask in all seriousness.

my main issue would be lack of new members/guest visitors. one of the great things about this place is the amount of members. also, a lot of the time i notice some of the most on topic threads are created by those with 0-200 post counts. while the fake accounts and random people that sign up do bring the place down, i think the threat of losing new quality members isnt worth it.

Last edited:
I would not pay any money for this site the way it is/has been/probably will continue to be.

I'm not getting a dollars worth back. And I know some of you are going to be like "Are you kidding me?" No, I'm not kidding you. Most of the information I get that I would pay for I do on other sites and share that on here for free. I've never posted anything on any of the other sites I go to from here. Never. That's not me saying there isn't anything of value here because there IS. I'm just saying for me, I haven't had those things come into play with my experience here.

I find myself trying to contribute here more than this site contributing to my goals. I go to other sites every morning for that.

No offense, just saying. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
my main issue would be lack of new members/guest visitors. one of the great things about this place is the amount of members.

i think losing the threat of losing new quality members isnt worth it.

co-sign with ink and permanent marker.

This would just limit new members (which kinda is a goal anyway it sounds like to keep the trolls away, but it limits everyone). And it would lose a lot of members (trolls also, but it applies to everyone).

I would say the quality of the website probably would go up. But there will definitely be sacrifices with that.

I wouldn't pay a $1. It's not about the money, it's about the principle. Why should I pay to help others out? I'm not learning much from here, what I'm learning is what others don't know. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, although I'm sure that's how I sound. There are others on this site, like Legal Dollarz, that give alot to this site. Why should I and him pay to give? We don't have to, but we do it because there is an abundance of misinformation. Information that is just wrong, sometimes I stay quiet on it because I don't feel like trying to create an argument. But if there needs to be a check and balance on that info, so viewers can decide for themselves what actions they should take to further their career. But if there is a mandatory subscription those checks and balances will disappear, so all that will be left is misinformation. A subscription will kill this site.

I refuse to pay someone for the privilege of helping them, that is just messed up. It's not about the money, it about the principle.

FP, more so, the Internet, is not a vital part of my life, therefore, crying over it would be highly unlikely.

Let me ask you a suedo serious question. Why are you on FP? I ask this, not in jest, but to seriously come to an understanding as to, why are some people, people who have nothing to do with being Future Producers, on this forum?

I ask in all seriousness.

Why do you take this site so seriously?

It seems as if some of you wake up with FP on your mind like it's your job to sit here and have stupid discussions about nothing that really matters, like other peoples business, gucci manes swag, dr. dre's butthole and kanye west's clothes.

I bet alot of you are fat geeks that live a fantasy life on the internet where you can be everybody except yourself. Your probably an ugly mu****a too.....

I wouldn't pay a $1. It's not about the money, it's about the principle. Why should I pay to help others out? I'm not learning much from here, what I'm learning is what others don't know. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, although I'm sure that's how I sound. There are others on this site, like Legal Dollarz, that give alot to this site. Why should I and him pay to give? We don't have to, but we do it because there is an abundance of misinformation. Information that is just wrong, sometimes I stay quiet on it because I don't feel like trying to create an argument. But if there needs to be a check and balance on that info, so viewers can decide for themselves what actions they should take to further their career. But if there is a mandatory subscription those checks and balances will disappear, so all that will be left is misinformation. A subscription will kill this site.

I refuse to pay someone for the privilege of helping them, that is just messed up. It's not about the money, it about the principle.

Yeah I think you pretty much summed up how this site works/why it works as good as it does even with the problems it has (every site will have its problems).

It's a forum , another of the myriad .

It's not at the top of the food chain , but it can be funny/good place .

There is no need to filter the userbase , you already have a filter in place to help you decide who to listen/talk to .... grey matter in your noggin .

If things aren't working out for you , I would think a forum is the last place to lay the blame :D

Why do you take this site so seriously?

It seems as if some of you wake up with FP on your mind like it's your job to sit here and have stupid discussions about nothing that really matters, like other peoples business, gucci manes swag, dr. dre's butthole and kanye west's clothes.

I bet alot of you are fat geeks that live a fantasy life on the internet where you can be everybody except yourself. Your probably an ugly mu****a too.....

yeah he probably is - like your momma ;)

Us mods are getting sick of idiots registrering for this privately owned site at the owners invite, only to abuse other helpful members.
CarnageFPSmiley2-right.gif

Last edited:
If people aren't getting any value out of FP, then you aren't using the site right.

I've connect with more business opportunities over the past 5 years that I've been active on this site, than I have on any other site.

As a result of my being on FP, I've connected with business opportunities in LA, Phoenix, New York, Atlanta, Cleveland, Houston, Chicago, and Sidney Australia.

Granted, if there was a subscription fee, then those users probably wouldn't have registered, and I wouldn't have gotten those business opportunties.

But that aside, I've gotten more than $60 in value from this site over the time that I've been here. Hell, I've gotten more than $60 in value just this afternoon from being here.

FP is what you make it. It's just that most of y'all make it a gossiping, arguing, hating experience, limited to the Hip Hop & RnB forum.

^^^^^
The threads with the b/s just don't enter... Besides if you get off on trying to upset people with words online...I feel for you.....your life sucks...go to a site for motivation read Zig Ziglar or Gitomer....

How would the monthly 1$ improve the site?

If you were able to submit or receive exclusive stems for remix work...cool....

really fp is great ive learned a ton here mostly in the lyricism section. only thing is if this site charged i most likely would have never joined

What if peeps like Morningstar and HakimCallier aren't willing to pay (like Nova said, they would pay to GIVE advice)...

A lot of members I enjoyed already jumped ship, V-dub for example, I even liked Kiddvicious (the gifted)

I would only pay if certain people would stay (=pay)

daTroupster, Rome, Remedy, Morningstar, Hakim, Nova etc.(I know I'm forgetting a lot) also Thundertraxxx gave some nice inside peeks in the industry

fuck it...I even want RSE back, he was a breath of fresh air

I lurk GS a lot, but I love this place, I'm not afraid to say it...Fuck an audio snob..I don't care how many musical genres you originated (GS'ers know) this place is (almost) snob-free and there's always room for discussion...
I'm humbled by some very knowledgeable cats on here that bless us with their info, the rest is just for laughs

I personally don't think a subscription style forum is farfetched. There definitely has to be a few incentives judging by the feedback.

Back