Would You Pay $1 A Month To Be A Member of FP?

Would You Pay $1 A Month To Use FP?

• Yes

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dot_Robinson

Psalms 37:4
If FP was, theoretically, the FP of old; the J-Traxx, green background, oozing with information FP, would you be willing to pay a $1 per month subscription fee?

Would you be willing to pay $1 per month if it meant FP would be Troll, create-another-account-because-I-got-banned-and-now-I'm-pissed, free?

I welcome all opinions.

If FP was, theoretically, the FP of old; the J-Traxx, green background, oozing with information FP, would you be willing to pay a $1 per month subscription fee?

Would you be willing to pay $1 per month if it meant FP would be Troll, create-another-account-because-I-got-banned-and-now-I'm-pissed, free?

I welcome all opinions.
**** yea i would

Yes I would.

I've made enough money off of my participation in this site to pay for a lifetime of FP monthly memberships at that rate.

No i wouldnt there is nothing exclusive about this site , i would pay 5 bux for gear slutz theres is a plethora if info there

I welcome all opinions.

Problem with that: it could well cause a barrier for new members. THis place is troll free to.

No i wouldnt there is nothing exclusive about this site , i would pay 5 bux for gear slutz theres is a plethora if info there

word.

besides, most of the so called "knowledge" has been posted on other sites before they emerge here. i wouldn't pay for the daily entertainment, even wulffmorgenthaler is free.

Hell no. The internet is too large to have to pay for something like this. As soon as you start charging for this one , another one would emerge the does not charge.

Id pay a dollar a month ya, well itd be more convienent if I could pay like 12 dollars a year instead ya know. I wouldnt be where im at if it wasnt for these forums, while they have been going downhill for a long time, but for every 100 retards on here theres still 1 person I can learn from.

I disagree. FP is far from troll free. This has become evident with fiasco that has occurred within the last seven days.

I think you'll find that those losers getting banned led them into their inbuilt patheticness and that is the point they started trolling - 3 days after which they were gone.

I challenge you to show me 1 troll on FP now.

I think you'll find that those losers getting banned led them into their inbuilt patheticness and that is the point they started trolling - 3 days after which they were gone.

I will take you up on your offer.

A couple more active mods and things would be straight around here... And no thats not me throwing my hat in the ring, just a humble suggestions for TPTB.

Things been good around here the last few days.

yea last 2 days been real nice ive noticed a balance in the force

lol @ Peezys Dead Grandpa

:rolleyes:

:cry:

Judging by the polling so far, what improvements would, in your opinion, justify a $1 a month, or $12 annual subscription to FP, if any?

Back