Would You Pay $1 A Month To Be A Member of FP?

Would You Pay $1 A Month To Use FP?

• Yes

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 33 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woody, show me your music and I'll create something better. Get in a ring with me and I'll make you cry. Set up a chess game and I'll win. The only thing you will beat me at is being a dick.

And yeah, I kmow exactly who you are now. That's why I know your music is so crap that even me, a noob, will beat it hans down...

Look at the state of this forum RIGHT NOW. Woody Paige OnDaTrak has 12...12...threads dedicated to ignorance. He's obviously a disgruntled FP'er who has recently been banned. Do you really think someone would come back with multiple user names if they had to pay $1 per each? Hell no! In fact, i'm willing to bet the amount of flaming or flame baiting would drop significantly. An example...with value.

Look at the state of this forum RIGHT NOW. Woody Paige OnDaTrak has 12...12...threads dedicated to ignorance. He's obviously a disgruntled FP'er who has recently been banned. Do you really think someone would come back with multiple user names if they had to pay $1 per each? Hell no! In fact, i'm willing to bet the amount of flaming or flame baiting would drop significantly. An example...with value.

interesting point - though I dont feel a couple of friendless loners should cause issues for others. 150.176.193.141

I would say it is a bad idea , keep it cost free .

All forums have trolls , gearslutz is no different in this respect , it has is own share of misinformation , trolls and sockpuppets .
Those who have been on GS a while will have seen the problems escalating and the quality posters dwindling in numbers .

So what's so good about Panama City Florida (30.1608, -85.625) ? ;)

if you make it cost to paricipate youll lose alot of traffic. Unless there was a service you provided.

No, I would not pay to be a member of the FP site.

Heres why.

Info can be found elsewhere. This is the internet and there is google.

Now, offer something else like a service where you can upload your tracks for placements..then.. YEAH for sure I'd pay the dollar a month

till then... it would just be 'information'

:)

I think it's definitely worth more than $1 a month for the info and access to some of the members here.

However, I would be wary of associating a credit card with FP due to the large number of pissed off computer nerds that frequent the site.

Peace!

yea lets make fp exclusive to only the realest cats... the guys that have no lives and depend on the internet for acceptance... f'n losers... you people dont post anything significant anyways...

yea lets make fp exclusive to only the realest cats... the guys that have no lives and depend on the internet for acceptance... f'n losers... you people dont post anything significant anyways...

The Lord is blessing me with great examples. :cheers:

As far as credit cards, that would be too much of a risk. PayPal only. Simplistic and safe.

Making it a dollar a month WOULD increase the sites exclusivity but I'm thinking it could deter potential helpful posters and such... Not everyone with knowledge or talent has money to pay also (even if it is 1 dollar a month lol)...

Back