WHy I think meek Mill won that beef

...and they'd still body your favorite trap rapper smh. I know this is a harsh reality for you, but that shows how talented these rappers were back in the day...they really live it and I know that's a shock for you since you live for the Trap music and VH1...more kids from the suburbs with no idea what they're talking about and just trolling.

I'll go back 30 years and tell you that Big Daddy Kane and KRS would still destroy any of these fuqboys you jerk it to in your mommy's car. Clowns have no idea what beef is.

You lost all credibility when you even tried to bring up 50 Cent and Kanye as a beef LOL!!!!!!!!!!! FOH and go listen to some Weeknd.

LMAO. You're really talking about beef in the 80s? You kids these days don't know real beef. I remember back in my day Frank Sinatra and BB King used to go at it!!

1953, it was a cold winter day in Harlem, New York. I was there. BB pulled up in a Model T. Ford with his musket and shot Frank Sinatra 3 times. Luckily all 3 bullets hit his top hat, but it was the realest you can get! That's real beef! Not this soft Big Daddy Kane shit.

This.
Drake is the nigga in the club with bottle service surrounded by a bunch of bad females-you know he taking at least one of 'em home with him.

Meek is that wild nigga on line outside the club, threatening to shoot up the parking lot because him and his squad of goon niggas can't get in. At the end of the night, they're posted up at some dirty club-drunk, harassing pregnant strippers.

hahahaha....oh yea?? Nah Meek is not that savage...if people would give him a chance he could do some incredible stuff..i know him,,, i just can look at him and i see the talent.

Back