WHy I think meek Mill won that beef

D Lit

To me, i was in a bad spot in my life, when that came out, i could kinda see meek mills perspective...like, i wanna know, ....how is a soft dude from canada winning rap beefs these days? hip-hop is street music and u got this soft dude, and everybody on hs nuts,.....crazy..

Cause he makes good music, and all Meek Mill does is yell on dope beats. Meek Mill sucks
This.
Drake is the nigga in the club with bottle service surrounded by a bunch of bad females-you know he taking at least one of 'em home with him.

Meek is that wild nigga on line outside the club, threatening to shoot up the parking lot because him and his squad of goon niggas can't get in. At the end of the night, they're posted up at some dirty club-drunk, harassing pregnant strippers.

To me, i was in a bad spot in my life, when that came out, i could kinda see meek mills perspective...like, i wanna know, ....how is a soft dude from canada winning rap beefs these days? hip-hop is street music and u got this soft dude, and everybody on hs nuts,.....crazy..
I feel you. I mean, Meek Mill is from the street so it don't even matter if he fight back or not. He got enough street cred to where a dude can smack him, take his chain, take his girl, and call him a "b****" and Meek Mill would still win just becuase he come from the hood. So next time I get punked out and beat down, I can just say "I'm from the hood, so it's all good" and I will still win. Yes, that's the ticket.

Last edited:
I feel you. I mean, Meek Mill is from the street so it don't even matter if he fight back or not. He got enough street cred to where a dude can smack him, take his chain, take his girl, and call him a "b****" and Meek Mill would still win just becuase he come from the hood. So next time I get punked out and beat down, I can just say "I'm from the hood, so it's all good" and I will still win. Yes, that's the ticket.

Hey I need your chain. Don't worry you still winning

giphy.gif

Drakes diss was good but it just sounded too good to be true, like i wasent sure if he wrote it or not..something just didnt resonate wih me....anyway, i just thought id say that cuz, i didnt see one person that backed meek on that....i cant figure it out..

Drakes diss was good but it just sounded too good to be true, like i wasent sure if he wrote it or not..something just didnt resonate wih me....anyway, i just thought id say that cuz, i didnt see one person that backed meek on that....i cant figure it out..

Because he lost... badly... that's... why... no... one... said... he... won..

I agree that Meek is in the right. He just took the bullet. Noone else wanted to call Drake out, so he did. Honestly, after finding that out I can't respect Drake anymore. I won't deny that his delivery is ****ing incredible, but that's it. It is absolutely ridiculous when you have a song about "running through the 6 with my woes" and you didn't even write it. He's a ***** on that account. Then again, he's got millions, so he doesn't care.

I agree that Meek is in the right. He just took the bullet. Noone else wanted to call Drake out, so he did. Honestly, after finding that out I can't respect Drake anymore. I won't deny that his delivery is ****ing incredible, but that's it. It is absolutely ridiculous when you have a song about "running through the 6 with my woes" and you didn't even write it. He's a ***** on that account. Then again, he's got millions, so he doesn't care.

95% of rappers have people that write for them. And Quentin Miller wasn't a ghostwriter... He was listed in the credits lmao.

Meek had the same thing done for him where the lyrics were already 90% done with the beat on the Fxck You Mean record and probably countless others.

This wasn't even a battle. I take what him and Wale are going through more seriously then that lame Meek-Drake battle. Both of them jokers would get torched if they tried to step to Mook, Canibus, Jin, Common, Cube or LL.

This wasn't even a battle. I take what him and Wale are going through more seriously then that lame Meek-Drake battle. Both of them jokers would get torched if they tried to step to Mook, Canibus, Jin, Common, Cube or LL.

You are about 15 years too late with those rappers. Mook, Canibus, and Jin are missing in action. Common, Cube, and LL are all actors now.

Besides, the beefing and battle rap era ended after 50 Cent lost first weeks sales numbers to Kanye West. The beefs are really on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram now.

Last edited:

You are about 15 years too late with those rappers. Mook, Canibus, and Jin are missing in action. Common, Cube, and LL are all actors now.

Besides, the beefing and battle rap era ended after 50 Cent lost first weeks sales numbers to Kanye West. The beefs are really on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram now.

...and they'd still body your favorite trap rapper smh. I know this is a harsh reality for you, but that shows how talented these rappers were back in the day...they really live it and I know that's a shock for you since you live for the Trap music and VH1...more kids from the suburbs with no idea what they're talking about and just trolling.

I'll go back 30 years and tell you that Big Daddy Kane and KRS would still destroy any of these fuqboys you jerk it to in your mommy's car. Clowns have no idea what beef is.

You lost all credibility when you even tried to bring up 50 Cent and Kanye as a beef LOL!!!!!!!!!!! FOH and go listen to some Weeknd.

Last edited:
More kids from the suburbs with no idea what they're talking about and just trolling.

I'll go back 30 years and tell you that Big Daddy Kane and KRS would still destroy any of these fuqboys you jerk it to in your mommy's car. Clowns have no idea what beef is.

You lost all credibility when you even tried to bring up 50 Cent and Kanye as a beef LOL!!!!!!!!!!! FOH and go listen to some Weeknd.

Truthfully no one really cares about who would've done what 30 years ago, because it's not 30 years ago. That's that old man talk that I hear dudes say with sports. Back in my day I would've shut you down on the basketball court says the 50 year old former baller. Rap moves on. Things Change. No music genre stays in a bubble for 30 years. So while Big Daddy Kane and KRS One may appeal to older fans, but they won't connect at the most basic levels with the younger generation. People pushing 50 won't understand what a person who's 20 understands and vice versa. Sorry that's the way it is.

Truthfully no one really cares about who would've done what 30 years ago, because it's not 30 years ago. That's that old man talk that I hear dudes say with sports. Back in my day I would've shut you down on the basketball court says the 50 year old former baller. Rap moves on. Things Change. No music genre stays in a bubble for 30 years. So while Big Daddy Kane and KRS One may appeal to older fans, but they won't connect at the most basic levels with the younger generation. People pushing 50 won't understand what a person who's 20 understands and vice versa. Sorry that's the way it is.

I'll go back 30 years and tell you that Big Daddy Kane and KRS would still destroy any of these fuqboys - Wildinout8

Please use critical thinking and respond to what is actually written smh.

I don't know why I even feed into these discussions based in alternate realities. Play on.

Back