Why is it that Baby from Cash Money don't like paying his producers?

R

rahimnyc44

Man that is lame, all the money he makes just pay dudes off. Bangledesh told it best on U Tube how dude get down and a few others even Manny Fresh. smh :sigh:

I was just thinking about this earlier today. Dude is a con artist. Let his ass keep f*ckin up and not paying producers. His ass wont be rich anymore, because they will sue him and nobody would wanna work with him. And also he buys cars and jewelery likes there's no tomorrow smh.

Yeah, because Bangledesh already sued him but Bang keeps working and Bang said he gets his money up top first lol hahahah Bang said he makes a hit and you wanna jerk me, wtf lol hahahah

That's not right man, shouldn't jerk people I am surprised that people would still mess with him. that is crazy. dude got millions, do business and it will treat you well. He's an idiot because he will end up paying out more getting sued, I mean is he that stupid? He need to stop getting tattooed because it's making him dumb.

Yeah, because Bangledesh already sued him but Bang keeps working and Bang said he gets his money up top first lol hahahah Bang said he makes a hit and you wanna jerk me, wtf lol hahahah

That's not right man, shouldn't jerk people I am surprised that people would still mess with him. that is crazy. dude got millions, do business and it will treat you well. He's an idiot because he will end up paying out more getting sued, I mean is he that stupid? He need to stop getting tattooed because it's making him dumb.

I dont know why bangladesh even worked with him again after he didn't get paid for a milli. I'm sorry to say this but bangladesh is stupid too, and so are all the other producers that work with him. He probably has alot of producers thinking that their checks are gonna come in the mail soon lol. Little do they know they wont smh. If all the producers he screwed over, take him to court and get back all the royalties that he earned of their beats, he can kiss his bugatti and all that unnecessary ass jewelry good by lol. One of these days I'm thinking about tweeting birdman, and asking him why don't you pay for beats I wonder what he says lol.

I dont know why bangladesh even worked with him again after he didn't get paid for a milli. I'm sorry to say this but bangladesh is stupid too, and so are all the other producers that work with him. He probably has alot of producers thinking that their checks are gonna come in the mail soon lol. Little do they know they wont smh. If all the producers he screwed over, take him to court and get back all the royalties that he earned of their beats, he can kiss his bugatti and all that unnecessary ass jewelry good by lol. One of these days I'm thinking about tweeting birdman, and asking him why don't you pay for beats I wonder what he says lol.

See that's the thing bro. young miseducated to the business guys they can doodoo all over.
I believe Bang continued to work with him because they asked and Bang gets his money up front, no money no beats!!! So that's best for Bang, cause instead of waiting he gets his cash up front. He's not stupid by far, it's a sweet deal and he knows Baby has that cash. Bang is a business man, so that tells that story. there's a bunch of people doing sneaky tricks . Like Puffy, a producer will have a whole track down, Puffy will come and say "CHANGE THAT SNARE AND HIHAT, OOOHHH IMA GET PUBLISHING ON THAT". He wouldn't get a dime!!! Theft at it's best and if you don't know your business this is how he will do you, he got that from Andrea who got it from Hustle Russel Simmons! Crazy!!! How you going to get publishing just cause you changed a snare or a hihat. Puffy don't even produce music he doesn't know how. I'm impressed when a Producer can do a whole track by him/her self, guide vocals bring up ideas and finish the arrangement. That impresses me. Calling yourself a producer and hiring a bunch of people to come around you as a collective to put your ideas down, don't impress me.
See Puffy couldn't do Ryan Leslie like that because R-Les has a college education and know the business and far to to talented than Puffy.

Rodney Jerkins Impress me.
Teddy Riley impresses me!
Red One impresses me!!!

See that's the thing bro. young miseducated to the business guys they can doodoo all over.
I believe Bang continued to work with him because they asked and Bang gets his money up front, no money no beats!!! So that's best for Bang, cause instead of waiting he gets his cash up front. He's not stupid by far, it's a sweet deal and he knows Baby has that cash. Bang is a business man, so that tells that story. there's a bunch of people doing sneaky tricks . Like Puffy, a producer will have a whole track down, Puffy will come and say "CHANGE THAT SNARE AND HIHAT, OOOHHH IMA GET PUBLISHING ON THAT". He wouldn't get a dime!!! Theft at it's best and if you don't know your business this is how he will do you, he got that from Andrea who got it from Hustle Russel Simmons! Crazy!!! How you going to get publishing just cause you changed a snare or a hihat. Puffy don't even produce music he doesn't know how. I'm impressed when a Producer can do a whole track by him/her self, guide vocals bring up ideas and finish the arrangement. That impresses me. Calling yourself a producer and hiring a bunch of people to come around you as a collective to put your ideas down, don't impress me.
See Puffy couldn't do Ryan Leslie like that because R-Les has a college education and know the business and far to to talented than Puffy.

Red One impresses me!!!

This is why I try to tell other producers to learn the business side before deciding to pursue a music production career. But they don't wanna listen. And this is the famous line I've hear many producers say, I'm sure you heard it too. Maybe one day I can work with Lil Wayne lol. Also I don't know why puffy calls himself a producer either lol. Ryan Leslie is gonna go far because he knows his business and he has hot beats.

This is why I try to tell other producers to learn the business side before deciding to pursue a music production career. But they don't wanna listen. And this is the famous line I've hear many producers say, I'm sure you heard it too. Maybe one day I can work with Lil Wayne lol. Also I don't know why puffy calls himself a producer either lol. Ryan Leslie is gonna go far because he knows his business and he has hot beats.

Puffy is an excutive producer he knows how to make a hit(I'm on the road to doing the same thing,finding talent,molding the talent,put together great songs)
Puffy will say I like this sting song make a beat out of it(to a producer)
with this snare and this bass drum,now speed it up
and then he get someone to ghost write his verses and then he get in the booth and puts it down
then he can get on stage and entertains
see Puffy not a rapper he's an entertainer
alot of rappers don't know how to put a song together
and alot are scared to get on stage
and stage/concerts are where the money is at now days tour europe,asia,south america as an indie artists alot of profits
just my 2cents

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

Exactly agreed, they are young and ignorant and when I was young I was hip to the game I did shows got dough but moved on to music production and know that well also. the funny thing about it is, all they need to know is what makes money and what doesn't and it's not that hard it's so simple yet the get blinded by cars and diamonds, houses and women.

If they follow three simple rules when dealing is.

1. Publishing, make sure you get at least 50%, Biggie sold his publishing to PUffy that's how he got paid and if Biggy would of knew about his publishing he wouldn't have sold it, SOME FRIEND PUFFY CLAIM TO BE TO BIGGY, YEAH RIGHT!!! This will be paid through BMI, ASCAP, SESAC or the various companies. These producers need to sign up to one as a writer, or composer, I am with BMI. These companies will collect all your spins from radio, tv, performance places etc.

2. Royalties, they need to understand what is record one sell, and how to get upfront money and it being recouped by the record label. The Points of a record every time a record sell a producer gets paid by the amount of points they agreed to when they signed the contract. A producer's contract shouldn't be no more than 3 pages long if that.

3. Credit, get your name on the back of that album!!! Don't let no one steal your credit because if it blows up that song you produced it will tell the future of you getting more work.

There are some other things but these three if one got his head on straight and rock loud and sparkle like no other with these in place.

Red One impresses me!!!
bangladesh was not paid for "6 foot 7"

I have to beg to differ on that one son, yes Puff is an ex P. He knows his business and he has a great team of lawyers no doubt, but he is the best gimic no talent having artist. Entertainer of what though? What do he really do? Ok, all the artist that was around him vanished, Total, 112, Lox, the list goes on, if you think about it it's like he used them and kept going, they are no where now. Puffy is a gimic!!! he knows how to gimic and mastered it. I remember watching him uptown in Harlem running around with a fade dancing with this crew I know till this day, Andrea taught him the game that's where he got it from and he mastered it. He really doesn't entertain me so if you could please show me where he entertains I will gladly listen.
Ok it's one thing to change a hihat and speed up a song but it's another to say after you have done it I WANT PUBLISHING NOW, that's crazy. Most the times the beat is fine that's a Russell Hustle Simmons technic. A vet like myself wouldn't go for that.

Puffy is an excutive producer he knows how to make a hit(I'm on the road to doing the same thing,finding talent,molding the talent,put together great songs)
Puffy will say I like this sting song make a beat out of it(to a producer)
with this snare and this bass drum,now speed it up
and then he get someone to ghost write his verses and then he get in the booth and puts it down
then he can get on stage and entertains
see Puffy not a rapper he's an entertainer
alot of rappers don't know how to put a song together
and alot are scared to get on stage
and stage/concerts are where the money is at now days tour europe,asia,south america as an indie artists alot of profits
just my 2cents

The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert

Mgk will be the same way Diddy just finds people to use and keeps going. I wonder what happened to the day 26 members smh.

Last edited:
bangladesh was not paid for "6 foot 7"

HERE IS HIS VIDEOS

Bangladesh talks about problems with Cash money and not paying out royalties - YouTube <<<<< talks about it

Producer, Bangladesh Speaks on suing Cash Money Records over "A Milli" - Parlé Magazine - YouTube <---aMILLI DIDN'T GET PAID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qxH2djHh0o&feature=fvwrel <<<<<< another video

I don't know if he didn't get paid for 6 foot 7 but he didn't get paid for stuff

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Mgk will be the same way Diddy just finds people to use and keeps going. I wonder what happened to the day 26 members smh.

Exactly it's like Puff is cursed or something, all those groups and just washed up. It's sad and he remains on top and he is not the real talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to beg to differ on that one son, yes Puff is an ex P. He knows his business and he has a great team of lawyers no doubt, but he is the best gimic no talent having artist. Entertainer of what though? What do he really do? Ok, all the artist that was around him vanished, Total, 112, Lox, the list goes on, if you think about it it's like he used them and kept going, they are no where now. Puffy is a gimic!!! he knows how to gimic and mastered it. I remember watching him uptown in Harlem running around with a fade dancing with this crew I know till this day, Andrea taught him the game that's where he got it from and he mastered it. He really doesn't entertain me so if you could please show me where he entertains I will gladly listen.
Ok it's one thing to change a hihat and speed up a song but it's another to say after you have done it I WANT PUBLISHING NOW, that's crazy. Most the times the beat is fine that's a Russell Hustle Simmons technic. A vet like myself wouldn't go for that.

on the publishing thing check this video out

and Master P did the same thing with all his artists
he got rich off them

Puffy's talent is using the gifts of others and showcasing it throught the talent themselves or through him
Puffy is a entertainer in 90's he was on so many stages entertaining ppl
Puff Daddy Discography at Discogs
featuring puff daddy - YouTube

while at Uptown his produced Jodeci and Mary J. Blige album at 20 years old

rather you like him or not ...yes music executive are sharks ...this is nothing new
go indie or go mainstream/major it's up to you

I don't listen to secular music like Puff Daddy is involved in so I don't listen to him at all and probaby all the stuff you listen too but that's just me
blood-brought music or nothing on my end

music business has tons of pitfalls and ppl who take advantage

I try to offer artists/producers tons of information and they don't even care and pass it off as I don't need to know that

Those that don't take your good info are fools. You're right their like sharks. and the reason a lot pass up the info hate to say it but CATS DON'T LIKE TO READ!!! it's a shame. Then when it's all said and done they wanna read, nope to late you signed your X on the dotted line. LOX!!! Hello!!! I told you, see, I know what I am talking about. Dudes adding stuff then wanting paid!!!!

on the publishing thing check this video out

and Master P did the same thing with all his artists
he got rich off them

Puffy's talent is using the gifts of others and showcasing it throught the talent themselves or through him
Puffy is a entertainer in 90's he was on so many stages entertaining ppl
Puff Daddy Discography at Discogs
featuring puff daddy - YouTube

while at Uptown his produced Jodeci and Mary J. Blige album at 20 years old

rather you like him or not ...yes music executive are sharks ...this is nothing new
go indie or go mainstream/major it's up to you

I don't listen to secular music like Puff Daddy is involved in so I don't listen to him at all and probaby all the stuff you listen too but that's just me
blood-brought music or nothing on my end

music business has tons of pitfalls and ppl who take advantage

I try to offer artists/producers tons of information and they don't even care and pass it off as I don't need to know that

Last edited by a moderator:
HERE IS HIS VIDEOS

Bangladesh talks about problems with Cash money and not paying out royalties - YouTube <<<<< talks about it

Producer, Bangladesh Speaks on suing Cash Money Records over "A Milli" - Parlé Magazine - YouTube <---aMILLI DIDN'T GET PAID

Producer Bangladesh Blasts Cash Money - YouTube <<<<<< another video

I don't know if he didn't get paid for 6 foot 7 but he didn't get paid for stuff

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Exactly it's like Puff is cursed or something, all those groups and just washed up. It's sad and he remains on top and he is not the real talent.

he said in some yt video that he wasnt paid for 6 foot 7 beacuse he didnt wanted to be paid. All he cared for was that his beat was the beat of C4 promo track and more people have heard about Bangladesh bcuz of that.

they had this beef about unpaid royalties for a mili but its already past.

Ok but I am not talking about only 6 foot 7 nor did I even mention that, my sole purpose was saying HE DIDN'T GET PAID AND WAS SUING CASH MONEY!!! That's it.

My thing is if a producer works they deserve to get paid because they provided a service. Baby don't produce music why does Baby feel he should have all the dough and brag what he got and blinging and eating while others starve? That's not fair is what I am saying and that's going out to all those that jerk producers.

Ok but I am not talking about only 6 foot 7 nor did I even mention that, my sole purpose was saying HE DIDN'T GET PAID AND WAS SUING CASH MONEY!!! That's it.

My thing is if a producer works they deserve to get paid because they provided a service. Baby don't produce music why does Baby feel he should have all the dough and brag what he got and blinging and eating while others starve? That's not fair is what I am saying and that's going out to all those that jerk producers.

Also this might be a biased thing to say but. We play the most important role anyway. Because if the beat aint hot, the song aint hot simple as that.

Back