Who's The Top Ten Midwest Rappers Of All Time???

chicitybeats

1.Twista
2.Krazie Bone
3.Eminem
4.Obie Trice
5.Do or Die
6.Layzie Bone
7.Proof
8.Slum Village
9.Newsense (psychodrama)
10. Young Buk (psychodrama)

(there is no order with this one i cant pull that off lol)

Detroit runs the Midwest...so im gonna say:
1. Elzhi
2. Slum Village as a whole
3. Eminem
4. Guilty Simpson
5. Black Milk
6. Tech n9ne
7. Obie Trice
8. Fat Ray
9. Hi-Tek can get down sometimes
10. Some white girl from Detroit. Hella mad I can't remember her name. She was dope.

how is it that u cant put an order? Em, according to most here, is in the top 5 of all time... the rest are never even mentioned in the top 20.

da relic

1. Common
2. Kanye
3. Lupe
4. Em
5. Mikkey Halsted
6. Twista
7. Bone Thugs
8. Do or Die
9. Shawnna
10. Crucial Conflict

1. Eminem
2. Twista
3. Obie Trice
4. Krazie Bone
5. Kanye
6. Royce Da 5'9
7. Proof
8. Common
9. Layzie Bone
10. Lupe

1. Eminem
2. Twista
3. Obie Trice
4. Krazie Bone
5. Kanye
6. Royce Da 5'9
7. Proof
8. Common
9. Layzie Bone
10. Lupe

Yo son, not to diss but how can you put Obie Trice above Common and Lupe. Explain that for me.

you guys should check out my guy Selfish from the green llama crew. He hails outta Chicago and released the album - First Toke. His production is crazy by the kid Fluent.

1. Eminem
2. Lupe Fiasco
3. Common
4. Kanye
5. Obie Trice
6. Twista
7. Royce Da 5"9
8. Black Milk
9. Shawnna
10. Proof

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo son, not to diss but how can you put Obie Trice above Common and Lupe. Explain that for me.
My list SON......i don't really like Common or Lupe but respect there talents......SON........that's my explanation YO.........Obie Trice's album Cheers......IMHO......was a much better album than any Common or Lupe has ever put out.......

Last edited:
Tech N9ne
Slug (smh at yall forgetting this)
Elzhi
Royce Da 5'9"
Lupe
Kanye
Common
Brother Ali
Eyedea
Obie Trice

Last edited:
Obie Get Props because cheers was one of the most UNDERRATED albums i ever heard in my life, Twista because b4 common, or kanye hit the mainstream it was twista, all my chi folk know what im talkin about, lupe has lyrics that not even 2010 (he is so pass his time) Em, is on the same a twista (i feel if you got your home behind you, you a legend)

Obie Get Props because cheers was one of the most UNDERRATED albums i ever heard in my life, Twista because b4 common, or kanye hit the mainstream it was twista, all my chi folk know what im talkin about, lupe has lyrics that not even 2010 (he is so pass his time) Em, is on the same a twista (i feel if you got your home behind you, you a legend)

for real? Can I borrow a Dollar came out back in '92!

nobody (except guiness) cared about T until he did po pimp back in 96.

1. dylan
2. dylan
3. dylan
4. dylan
5. dylan
6. dylan
7. dylan
8. dylan
9. dylan
10. dylan

Back